wearesosure.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend wearesosure.com
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how wearesosure.com made you happy
I never had any issues with Sosure, great service, no complaints.
DO NOT USE SO-SURE TO INSURE TOUR PHONE. after someone cracked the back glass of my phone, i got in contact with them and they advised me over the phone that the parts would be genuine, and the repairer (Ologic) website even stated this too. after receiving my phone back, i found that they had replaced the rear housing and front glass for non-genuine parts, which stopped features like TrueTone and the IP68 waterproofing from working. after an inspection i also found that they had replaced the battery inside the phone for a non-genuine apple battery. i called so-sure up stating this, and they simply told me the policy states ‘the parts may be unbranded’, even though i was told over the phone they would be genuine, the repairers website stated they are genuine and this is the only reason i did agree. they are now covering themselves after clearly lying to me over the phone and misleading me, and will not do anything further to help me, leaving me with a £1,300 phone which does not operate the way it’s intended to.
wearesosure.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews