wearesosure.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend wearesosure.com
11PM
11PM

Tell us how wearesosure.com made you happy

Live Chat
"So happy with my claim, my phone got stolen and their team went above and beyond - I had my new phone in just 2 days!"
Are you wearesosure.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback wearesosure.com receives. Reply Free
"So impressed with my claim and the way it was handled. only paid 50 quid excess and very nice team to deal with. also a very speedy delivery of my new phone - will continue to use and recommend!"
"Had bad expereinces with phone insurance in the past, but been really happy with Sosure. The phone-selfie thing to reduce your excess is pretty smart!"
"slick and easy process to buy. Also clear what the excess is...none of the others make it easy. Not claimed yet, but I connected to people who are careful so I am expecting to get money back! :)"
"I am quit4e pleased. I smashed the screen and they repaired it real quick and it was a good repair. I had done the pic-sure thing so the excess was only £50 which is great considering how much a replacement screen for a nexus costs."
"so-sure helped me replace my broken phone, they were so quick to respond and help out that I managed to get everything together super fast. I will be staying with them for a long time"
"Great insurance, my claim was hassle free with a super quick turnaround on the repair - also you can get money back if you dont claim on your policy!"
wearesosure.com is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews