Website Pros UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Website Pros UK

+442035146017

ben@websitepros.co.uk

Tell us how Website Pros UK made you happy

This is their new facebook page. Leave a comment. It'll get deleted, but do it anyway. Copy and paste the same review weekly if need be!!
I have reported them to my local trading standards office AND to WatchDog. These bastards have started a new company now under the name websitedevelopersllc.com
We can help to stop them from doing this to others if we take some action. I urge you all to do it now.
This is a SCAM/FRAUD!!!!

Nov 20 the company began 'working' on my website -they charged me £1,100 in total for a simple website and have since disappeared without completing the work.

It started well and they promised they could deliver but as time went on they kept increasing their prices and delaying everything and failed to go live.

I am a single mother and have lost my job due to Covid and put all the funds I could into this website to start a small business to support my family nd they knew this as and still took my last few pounds and scammed me anyway.

Be warned that they did show me some work so do not be fooled by this. They just did not complete it and left me with nothing. I have reported this to the police and bank but no update as yet. They were no negative reviews at the time that I requested them to do the job, so looks like they have gathered the money they needed and disappeared completely. Stay away from this company.
Scam. Seemed all over it at first then disappeared.
IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!
After 1 week of both sites going live they took them both down after 6 months of work!!!! Then demanded £350 each per site to get it back online. £8000 in total i have spent with this company and all they say is they want £350 to run a virus Norton before they go live with it again, lying scum.

If you are reading this Sam Austin" and "John Parker you will go to HELL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!

The Company behind "Website Pros" is named "Orbit Technology Solutions LTD" The owner and director is originally from Pakistan his name is Junaid Mansoor.

YOU ALSO WILL GO THE HELL !!!

This is the company on companies house https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10542076

HIS ADDRESS IS REGESTERERED TO 381 Audley Range, Blackburn, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB1 1UD

YOU HAVE COMPLELTLY CRIPPLED ME AND MY FAMILY !!!!

I really do hope you pay for your crimes, i hope your religion makes you pay for what you have done and that karma will get you!!!

I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL YOU ARE ALL ARRESSTED AND THE COMPANY IS SHUT DOWN !!!!

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY !!!!!
Should be no star review. They disappeared two and a half weeks ago.
Scammers - took our money, and didn’t give any sort of consultation. Just said for us to tell them ‘what we want’ then left us to it. We put together all the designs, paid the full amount, and then sent them all the documents. They blocked their number and ignored our emails since 6th January. To top it off, my bank has to give these thieving scum ‘15 days to reply’ and then a further 50 days for the case to be handled before I can get a refund. As a small business this will more than likely put me under.
Avoid! They are scammers.
Paid for a service, and they seemed genuine and eager to finish the project. We reviewed and made a couple of edits to the mock page.
However in February they stopped all contact! Their phone line and email does not work.
Meanwhile they are still operating online and willing to take on new enquiries via their web chat to scam more people!

If you have paid and have not received the service in full, call your bank immediately and report the issue requesting for a “chargeback / dispute service”
Otherwise pop up on Sam a couple of times via the web chat app via their website and demand a refund!

Hope this helps someone
SCAM BUSINESS! Using fake names, fake reviews. Very eager to sell different services you don't actually need. Once you pay, they disappear.
Worse company on the planet !!!!! Do not use them!!!!! They take your money use awful English on the site (which you pay for) and then completely stop talking to you, now website is offline, its saying server is down - its been off all week, they do not tell you anything as to why, no reply to email not answering phones I've spent £1000's and i have no idea what is happening to my site. I am loosing £££££ every single day with nowhere to turn, no one to tell me it will be back online soon, i am currently taking legal action !!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!
Fake company running a scam. If you want to save your money, stay away from this type of companies. I payed for two services, they were actually working on them and we discussed the progress (actually real work) but from one day to another they cut all forms of communication and keep your money.
scammed and fake company Beware! I have same problem as others review
All the good reviews are conned
"Sam Austin", "John Parker" account managers of a shady website development service. They charge you and they disappear after showing some real progress in your project. They cut every form of communication. The website is called: www.websitepros.co.uk They use fake names and have fake reviews. They have a nice looking website that makes you think they are trustworthy. The Company behind "Website Pros" is named "Orbit Technology Solutions LTD" The owner and or director is originally from Pakistan his name is Junaid M.

Numbers associated: 02035146017 - 1524888984
There are a lot of 5 star reviews, all from 6 months ago! Probably all done in the same week by the same people who have scammed all of us. They disappeared, with my money, and 4 months of waiting for the website to be completed. And today my website disappeared from the internet too. Thieving bastards.
I've paid for web design, SSL, dedicated server, content creation... all over the course of the last couple of months... and now they've disappeared! The names they used (common English names) were most definitely not their real names either. Stay away. I wasted time, energy and my hard earned money. Gutted!
This company appears to be running a scam. I was in communication with a person who called himself Dave Patrick which I do not believe was his real name. He seemed very eager from the start for me to order a number of expensive services from the company. I only wanted web design and stuck with that. He and the company, in general, have been incommunicado for the last week, not returning calls and emails. They have my money but I have no website. It had been frustrating trying to get them to complete the website template and it has now concluded in them seemingly disappearing off the face of the earth. Please save your money. Do not proscribe to these services
I believe iv been scammed. They asked for a documentation for the website and logo I wanted 4 days ago and haven't got any response since then. they are not answering my calls or my online chat
Thank you for the branding and website design/development services to Website Pros UK Team. My website was more then what I expected. They did great design layout and the effects are brilliant.
Communication was good as well.
I have worked with 2 design companies for this particular business real estate website project in the past which was a complete disaster for me and was very skeptic to start again.
These guys literally convinced me to give them the project and offer something that no one did before so I took the risk. Also, their prices are very reasonable.
I am happy to say that the risk paid off and my real estate networking web portal was completed in 18 weeks timeline which was originally 20 weeks.
Thank you WebsitePros and as promised I will be recommending few clients to you.
Website Pros UK, helped us in design and developing our branding, website and animated video. We are still working with them for digital marketing on Google, Bing and FB.
Communication was the key and these guys were going back and forth with us through out the project. We worked with 2 project manager and both of them were great.
Highly recommended...!!!