www.wed2b.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how www.wed2b.co.uk made you happy
What a fantastic experience I had in the wed2be store in Swindon. All staff were super friendly and warm. The member of staff who helped me throughout my appointment was a lady called Reah. She made me feel very comfortable throughout and her advise was appreciated during my visit with my family. After several dresses I found mine. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. I got the staff member who went above and beyond her some flowers and chocolates and her reaction to them were priceless. Overall my visit was excellent. Recommend to anyone wanting a dress! 💙
Swansea 💕 fantastic customer service, extremely helpful with choose the right dress for my special day. Leaving very happy with the pleasant service I received today thank you
Got my dress yesterday in the Bromley store, had a wonderful time the staff are amazing, very understanding and caring to my issues with body confidence, I was taken through all of the options and was treated with compassion and respect, can't that them enough you ladies are wonderful thank you for making me experience happy and easy.
www.wed2b.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews