wedolaundry.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend wedolaundry.ca

Tell us how wedolaundry.ca made you happy
Bad customer service, and all they do is drive your laundry to the closest laundry mat. They are very slow to invoice, and ended up charging me almost $160 more than initially quoted.

Website looks slick, but it's skin deep. For example, you can ask for bedsheets washed or drycleaned when making your selections. Both cost the same price. Later, on your order history, it just says "bedsheets", so you can't prove which you ordered. Apparently, they don't record it either because I asked for dry cleaning, but got washing. Since there was no way to prove what I asked for (and I just wanted to be done dealing with them) I let it slide.
Normally the laundry service is awesome but this last time it was over fragranced and still damp when it came back. I do recommend if you can't do it yourself.
Horrible communication
Excellent service, quick and professional. Would recommend using a non scented fabric softener though.
Good Service, always helpful, need to improve on arrival times for pick up. Often late, as we are a business we are usually open after our pick up times are set but improvement would be good.
excellant excellant excellant and very friendly service. Worth every penny.
Absolutely fantastic!!! Highly recommended!
Great service!