Wee County Yarns Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wee County Yarns

How would you rate Wee County Yarns?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Maggie Garbutt

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wee County Yarns in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Maggie Garbutt
"Wee County Yarns is my favourite online wool shop, they do not carry a huge range of wool but what they do have is superb quality and competitively priced. Clare has often helped me to choose yarn for a specific project and she is always spot on. She is now producing a range of hand dyed wool which is stunning. She is so knowlegable and helpful, I could not ask for anything better."
Wee County Yarns is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews