Weirdo Stuff Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Weirdo Stuff

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Weirdo Stuff deliver?

Tell us how Weirdo Stuff made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
"Do not order anything from this company. They are thieves. I purchase two quilts as Christmas presents and never received the 2nd quilt which was for my wife. Not happy at all."
Are you Weirdo Stuff? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order on 3 October 2018. I emailed them several times to ask when delivery could be expected. Every time I was told that it was "a hand made item and it takes some time to produce". I say that is total rubbish and they are a scam. Luckily I paid through PayPal and my money was refunded through their buyer protection program. Steer clear of these people."
"Placed an order on 11/5/18 and never received my order. Emailed the company several times, received response on 12/10 from a Sophia Santiago stating that it was “in production” and I would eat an email when it’s shipped. Haven’t heard from her since and have still not received the 2 quilts I ordered. Will be calling the BBB."
"Ordered a quilt, never given a tracking number, repeated attempts to email and call the company, with little response back and what I did receive was excuse after excuse. Scam site"
"SCAM. They don’t exist. Horrible horrible people."
"If I could give them 0 stars I would. Ordered a "quilt" in October, paid via Paypal (thank goodness!) Never received any updates on the order, so emailed via Paypal - was assured I would receive a tracking number within a week. Needless to say, not a word. Emailed them again, this time with no response, so I escalated it to Paypal, who have now refunded my money ($80AUD) DO NOT TOUCH THIS MOB WITH A BARGE-POLE!"
"I ordered a quilt which took forever to get here. Whenit arrived, it was NOT as what I ordered. I contacted sophia santiago numerous times asking for my money back and they would only give me a $25 credit towards another of their pathetic blankets. I would never deal with them again."
"Ordered 2 quilts Nov. 26, Emailing back & forth with Sophia Santiago (Weirdo Stuff) to no avail .They have been given excuse after excuse with bogus tracking #s eve at one point that my order # doesn't exist !! WTH...yes it's a scam and yes contact the BBB .How can they sleep knowing the stole from us"
"I have been in contact with them through emails. I found out through Google that it sounded like a scam. The BBB came up. But they came through. It arrived today and my son will be extatic. Thank-you."
"I ordered 5 blankets from Weirdo Stuff and received 4 of them, never got number 5, and now I can't get ahold of them. If they were going to rip me off why would they send 4 of the blankets? The one I didn't get was a Dallas Cowboys blanket thesed were going to be Christmas presents. Went on the NBA store and bought a Dallas Mavericks blanket to replace it. I feel lucky that they only ripped me off for one so I was only out $59.95."
"Ordered on Oct 11 and the last communication with them I was sent a tracking number that was no good all I got were excuses still no purchase from them I was scammed for 90 dollars I emailed them last week and no response WHAT A JOKE"
"rip off...closed their sites...no communication"
"Absolutely NO communication...waiting on a Christmas gift for 13 YEAR OLD!"
"I never even received a poor quailty blanket!! I was ripped off $65 and they took down their website!! Very sad that people have to steal my hard earned money!!"
"The product was a quilt. The quality was very poor. Photos were blurry. It was suppose to be a gift. I couldn't give that poor quality item as a gift. I asked for a refund and they offered me $25 gift card to buy another product. Stay away."
Weirdo Stuff is rated 1.40 based on 15 reviews