welogodesigner Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend welogodesigner
10AM
10AM

Tell us how welogodesigner made you happy

"Needed logo for my dog training services and found their website though online search. The team responded quickly and we discussed the project very briefly. The initial drafts were exactly what I needed in my logo with complete mock up of how the design will look on different media. Really happy with the amazing service provided by welogodesigner team! Truly professional and I personally recommend them for any graphic design work."
Are you welogodesigner? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback welogodesigner receives. Reply Free
"I was looking for brand design experts to design logo and packaging for my family owned business of hot pepper sauce. I contacted welogodesigner team to enquire about their services. They helped me to understand the whole process, discussed project goals, budget etc. After filling out their detailed brief, they presented me a set of identities with creative mock-ups and ideas behind each design. The way they presented the report was very impressive. It not only explained the logical idea behind each design and the message they will convey but also how it will look on different print media like business card letterhead etc. I am very happy with the final results and excited to see my brand in the market soon. I must say that the welogodesigner team is very professional, listen, discusses and understand carefully every small details and have superb expertise in their field. Thank you welogodesigner team for this amazing work."
welogodesigner is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews