Cut4cloth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cut4cloth
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Cut4cloth made you happy

"Purchased a super shark patterned single bed quilt cover and matching pillow case set and blue star sheet for my grandson's 4th birthday to go on his new and much awaited bunk beds! Ordering, delivery etc was all easy and very efficient and I received a £5 off next purchase voucher to boot. The cover and sheets are as always good quality from Frugi and my grandson was absolutely delighted and loved the sharks! I will now use my £5 voucher towards my next purchase from Frugi: buying another set of the sheets and quilt cover for my 1 year old grandson who is about to move into the bottom bunk and would like the same present for Christmas from me!! Hopefully another voucher will be included for their biggest brother who is 5 as I know the order from him for his single bed is due any minute!"
Are you Cut4cloth? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Cut4cloth is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews