welsh appliance centre Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend welsh appliance centre

How would you rate welsh appliance centre ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about welsh appliance centre in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"welshappliancecentre.co.uk - aka Ace Appliances Cardiff This company are, to be frank. beyond incompetent. I phoned them on Wednesday to book a repair for the coming Monday. Apparently they turned up on Friday, then Saturday. But not Monday, when they were supposed to (and there was actually someone there). When I phoned on Monday I was promised a callback by a certain time, which didn't happen. When the callback eventually came, I was surprised to learn that apparently it was my fault they didn't turn up when I'd booked them for. How they work that out, I don't know. Needless to say they were told NOT to attend and alternative arrangements were made. If your appliance repair is important (my partner is disabled - we NEED a washing machine) then don't use this company. Their website is welshappliancecentre.co.uk, but on that website it says they're Ace Appliances. Classy."
welsh appliance centre is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews