welsh appliance centre Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend welsh appliance centre

Tell us how welsh appliance centre made you happy

"welshappliancecentre.co.uk - aka Ace Appliances Cardiff This company are, to be frank. beyond incompetent. I phoned them on Wednesday to book a repair for the coming Monday. Apparently they turned up on Friday, then Saturday. But not Monday, when they were supposed to (and there was actually someone there). When I phoned on Monday I was promised a callback by a certain time, which didn't happen. When the callback eventually came, I was surprised to learn that apparently it was my fault they didn't turn up when I'd booked them for. How they work that out, I don't know. Needless to say they were told NOT to attend and alternative arrangements were made. If your appliance repair is important (my partner is disabled - we NEED a washing machine) then don't use this company. Their website is welshappliancecentre.co.uk, but on that website it says they're Ace Appliances. Classy."
Are you welsh appliance centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
welsh appliance centre is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews