wepower Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend wepower

How would you rate wepower ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about wepower in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Untrustworthy company, was left hung out to dry with an ico i was going to participate into. I provided my ID for KYC regulation, but in the background they were already planning to take investment from private investors we call whales in crypto. Very disappointed to see this to so many people from a project i had such high hopes for. Will be looking else where when needing to buy my energy in the future."
wepower is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews