West Lancs auto electrics.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend West Lancs auto electrics.co.uk

Tell us how West Lancs auto electrics.co.uk made you happy

"Excellent service. My order on Tuesday, delivered Wednesday was an incorrect model. A replacement was delivered on Friday without fuss with a prepaid return label."
Are you West Lancs auto electrics.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service - quick and accurate quotation and then fast delivery when I placed the order. Particularly liked the way Dave listened to the detailed spec of the existing alternator to make sure that he had identified the correct variant for my car."
"Ordered alternator over phone, received next day with email and text informing me of delivery time within one hour and name of delivery driver. Alternator packed exceptionally well, fitted same day, tested, works perfectly. Clear and concise instructions on where to return original alternator. Highly recommend."
"Ordered at 14-00 delivered be for 12 the next day sent pictures of what I needed and Dave from the company sorted me out very impressed"
"This is my second time dealing with this company after being impressed the last time so I phoned them up for a quote they were very competitive so I ordered,next day delivery as promised excellant service from knowledgable and helpful people happy man Chris Morton."
West Lancs auto electrics.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews