Westlake Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Westlake Self Storage

How would you rate Westlake Self Storage ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Terry

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Westlake Self Storage in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Terry
"Westlake sell 4G routers and other technical wizardry.. I'd you live in the middle of nowhere with a terrible BT broadband connection these guys may have the kit for you. I live in one of these places and am lucky to get 3Mb from BT.. using a Gem 420 router, a good quality external aerial and the best son card for signal and data in my area and I now get 70Mb. I couldn't be happier."
Westlake Self Storage is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews