West Way Nissan Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend West Way Nissan
04AM
4AM

Tell us how West Way Nissan made you happy

"A big thanks to Ash helping my ex pupil getting his Qashqai at #Millhill 2 yrs free service and breakdown service! Very professional experienced member of the management team. Keen to make his customers happy!"
Are you West Way Nissan? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Our initial customer service was good, but after that we were rather disappointed by things not being explained fully to us on what was a very large purchase."
"It was my real first purchase of my own car and a little naive to the process but Russell the agent who looked after me really did. He was kind and professional, understood my anxieties and appeased anything I didn't understand with that I decided to purchase a car with them and ecstatic with my decision. A fabulous company and staff ****"
West Way Nissan is rated 4.33 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access