westwood surveyors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend westwood surveyors

How would you rate westwood surveyors ?

(optional)

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about westwood surveyors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Extremely pleased with how quick we had our survey back,would highly recommend and use again in the future."
Test
"Good communication and a thorough report seems to have been completed promptly."
"reasonable price, friendly and approachable on the phone, emailed report soon after survey took place"
Simon
"Very easy to work with. We had a brief report on the day of the survey and the full report a day later. Very efficient and highly recommended."
"Very professional service with detailed and clear report provided in a timely manner."
"Westwood surveyors were really helpful for what is our first survey. The survey itself was very thorough and knowledgeable and arrived with us very quickly. I would highly recommend them"
"great friendly service , surveyor explained the problems in plain english and the report was easy to follow.... and also called me back straight away when I further queries... will use them again when we next move"
"I cannot recommend Westwood Surveyors too highly. They were one of only two surveyors approached who advised me that I really only required a level 2 survey for the house I wished to purchase - the majority offered the considerably more expensive level 3 survey that was frankly unnecessary for a house of that age. And not only are they highly competitive with regard to price, their sheer professionalism in undertaking the survey within their stated timescale in a highly efficient and thorough manner left no stone unturned. The surveyor also replied to a specific query that was not covered by the survey with some really helpful advice. When I next move house I shall certainly be using their service again."
"Good service and advice from the surveyor during the visit, plus report delivered quickly!"
Annie L
"We had a great response from Westwood Surveyors. Lynda was very friendly and efficient, putting us in the picture by explaining all we needed to know and when to expect a response from them (we have never gone through this procedure before). The surveyor was prompt and explicit, detailing all the information required. Thank you!"
Joy And Derek
"I would recommend Westwood Surveyors without hesitation. Very friendly and efficient service. I received an emailed brief report the morning after the survey pointing out the main issues with the property. This was really useful. The full report arrived a week later, as promised. For the detail and thoroughness of the survey carried out by Julia Jackson, it was well worth every penny. Julia included a guide price we should expect to pay for the points she raised. Brilliant. Thanks also to Lynda, who was my first point of contact, again brilliant."
James N
"The service from start to finish was fantastic. The price was competitive, the service was second to none. Any questions I had were answered either by email or during telephone conversations. The survey was conducted within a few days and the report was available to me 2 days later. I had questions about the survey, so the surveyor called me and walked me through the whole report. Ive been very impressed and would happily trust them in the future."
"Cheapest quote, excellent service."
Mr Cleobury
"Really easy to deal with, great price and no hassle. Initial feedback was clear and easy to understand. Final report was very comprehensive and also clear with several photos to support each item."
Dean Wood
"Scheduled and carried out a Homebuyers survey for me in a very quick timeframe. Survey report was written up and sent through within 3 days of the survey being conducted. Customer service was good and all arrangements were made with the seller and their estate agent, without me having to get involved. Friendly and helpful business to deal with. Competitive pricing."
Victoria & Peyton
"Both Lynda and Clair have bee brilliant. We originally contacted them months before our survey but had problems with the house so put it off. When recontacting them, they remembered our first communications and were great to deal with. We trusted them being a small business, thinking they'd be less time & money focussed like bigger companies, and we were right. They were personal and friendly in all communications, cheaper than competitors and the resulting survey was thorough. Thank you!"
"Came back to me promptly after each enquiry. Made the effort to go and see my flat the day after a cancellation due to the poor weather (snow) which was much appreciated."
"Competitive fees. Same-day feedback and full report soon after survey. Very thorough."
Kiran
"Lynda was absolutely lovely and really efficient in organising the entire process to ensure it was stressfree. She kept us updated as much as was necessary. Price was competitive and the speed of the survey and report completion was great! No complaints- amazing service."
Tessa Doherty
"Westwood were friendly and professional all the way through the process, I felt at ease and confident with them. The report was through and informative and the cost was superb I would highly recommend Westwood and will be using them again for my properties. Excellent company A*****"
westwood surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews