Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

About Which? Mortgage Advisers:

We search thousands of mortgages to find the one that is right for you.

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

B

Customer Service - Good

75.00%
Industry Average
Great service.
posted 1 year ago - Craciun Maricel Marian
We're very happy with the mortgage we got, and considered the service money very well spent.
posted 2 years ago - Michael COok
Fantastic Service. Mark and Grace were extremely helpful and guided me through things really well and kept me updated throughout. Would recommend for any first time buyer.
posted 2 years ago - Laurence
Alex Kemp very informative and understanding really appreciate the service
posted 2 years ago - Asa
Efficient service prompt response to queries and felt fully supported at all times
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
Which? Mortgage Advisers are great and very affordable. They're impartial advisers who offer a range of products from throughout the whole market. The deal I was offered was not directly available in the open market. Dan Crow and Chris Tilley were great and very efficient from the moment they first picked up the phone to me to the last email. Very impressed with the service. Thank you.
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
We cannot thank Zoe Vlashchytskyy enough for her excellent advice and assistance. The service we received has far exceeded our expectations. Well done Which? Mortgage Advisers for employing Zoe. Linda & Phil
posted 2 years ago - Linda
The service and professionalism that Dan Crow was fantastic and I would definitely recommend him and the services of Which?
posted 2 years ago - Adam
Rayan Harvey, my Which mortgage adviser was great, very patient, always competent and never short of good advise. He found a great mortgage for me and always had time to answer all of the many questions I had. Brilliant service, thanks a lot!
posted 2 years ago - Michael
Great service, tenacity and support during the whole process. Would definitely recommend.
posted 2 years ago - Daniel Ede