Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

Read Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy
Penny Bennett @ Meridian Mortgages.

Penny is awesome and patient. She made extra effort to reach me and explained in details everything I needed to know about my mortgage application process to enable me make the right informed decision for the mortgage application.
Thank you Penny for your help. I received a mortgage offer and our house is almost ready.
N,
Rang and left my number for a call back in May. No call ever received and now just learned they have closed down.
They are closing down but didn’t tell us that. The advice was not accurate and when we decided to contact the lender directly to discuss the status, it was clear that we would not be able to get the mortgage that we were told we would be able to get, despite providing the information. To be fair to the individuals they obviously are more concerned about their loss of job but we would not have gone with them had they told us that they were closing down. The whole office has been shut today. Find yourself another broker.
Barry Wasted 6 weeks of my time saying that he can get us a mortgage sent over everything, he said let me get into it, didn’t hear anything, I was calling and calling and found it VERY difficult to get to him, when I eventually did he said he found a way for me to get a mortgage but he will be away so he will get back to it 1 week later. Called him after that 1 week, couldn't get through, his colleagues will say I’ll leave a message for him, he never called back. Till this day 2 weeks later no phone call, so I’ve gone somewhere else that is 10 times better than the which mortgage advisors.
DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU DON’T MIND THE SLOW SERVICE OR NON-EXISTENT SERVICE. And they want £500 for their service, I would never pay them that.
Excellent, as a not so savvy bank expert needing to change my mortgage, Which were exemplary. Detailed, thorough, efficient, polite and above all trustworthy
Kerry-anne & kirsty
I highly recommend first mortgage on leith walk
Thank you to the team at Which? Mortgage Advice - they were super from start to finish. I highly recommend them, particularly Darren McAnaspie who provided exceptional advice. Thank you so much!
Great service.
my financial affairs were in a bit of a mess but which? were still able to find me the perfect mortgage, with a building society, which I was wanting rather than a bank, and it was totally straightforward and pain free. Thank you Which? for sorting my life out for me!!! They kept me updated all the way through, and were even happy to change my payment schedule to them so that I could afford it. I am forever grateful!
I required a specific type of mortgage which none of the high street lenders were able to supply. I contacted Which who quickly found the product I required. The team were outstanding, they kept me fully appraised on every aspect of the mortgage, fully explained everything to me, kept in regular contact via e mail and telephone. This made the whole process a smoother and more pleasurable experience. I can not sing their praises highly enough, the team at Which have been consummate professionals throughout.
Unfortunately the process took a little longer than it should have, but this was no fault of Which. I would without doubt fully recommend Which Mortgage Advisers.
Rang the freephone number, young man answered, didn't give me his name. I explained what advice I needed. He was very dismissive and within seconds told me it wasn't something they would help with. When I tried to explain further, he spoke over the top of me and it was as if he couldn't wait to get me off the line. I appreciate that he told me he couldn't help straight away so I wouldn't waste money going any further but from other sources I had been told this was something some lenders might agree to but he wasn't prepared to spend any time finding out. He just said that in HIS experience he had not heard about lenders doing this. Not a happy experience
Was wrongly advised and delayed by inexperienced broker which caused a delay and made me lose money as fix rate switched to variable after 2 months of delays and getting nowhere. Managers took over finally and where very deflective of the loses as if nothing had happened and totally inconsiderate of the fact that I am losing money everyday cause of it. Even after assigning of senior broker process was not as smooth or taking the urgency it needed. They demanded their fees, now even the completion fee by totally ignoring the fact that they caused me a direct loos that is more than their fees, without ever acknowledging the loss caused or offering to waive any of the fees.
Very helpful and efficient.
Just spoken with one of your mortgage advisors but didn't catch his name unfortunately! The call was around half 5 today and my name is Katie we was speaking about porting a mortgage and my options. The team member was amazing and didn't speak over me and was one of the best conversations I've had and made me understand the process ready to move and buy my second house. Thank you so much! Would definitely recommend!
Best of the BEST!
Mortgage adviser Tom!
I had absolutely great experience with Tom dealing my mortgage.
Very Proffessional, very kind person, everything updated, quick response via phone and emails.
Definetily RECOMMENDED!
5* OF 5 !! THANK You Tom and WHICH? Team!
REGARDS
Valentas S.
We are not first time buyers, but after the headache of dealing with our first mortgage ourselves, we decided to use Which? Mortgage Advisers this time.

Grace and Chris, who dealt with our case, had a great knowledge of the market and were able to advise us on the the best option. They were always an email or call away, promptly replying to our questions and queries.

We would recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you Grace and Chris for all your help!
i was first time buyer, Stephen and his team at sunderland branch was really helpful as I didn't know where to start,i want to thank them for all the help they gave me.
Don't like their attitude. Bullies.
So far, pretty slow. Feeling a little dubious given there are a number of other reviews that mention the process being delayed by using Which. Hoping for an improvement and some progress!
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.23 based on 314 reviews