Whiffcraft Naturals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Whiffcraft Naturals

How would you rate Whiffcraft Naturals ?

(optional)

NICKY L
"What an amazingly easy company to deal with. No nonsense, quick to ship and great follow through. Trina even hand signs each printed invoice with a “Thank you (Your Name)” which is such a pleasant personal surprise. Thanks Whiffcraft and I look forward to ordering more Monq in the future! Keep up the good work."
Annie J
"Just received my MONQ in the mail and am obsessed! Never before experienced anything so smooth and relaxing."
LINDSAY P
"Received my order in 2 days. Best customer service. Hand-written thank you notes mean more than you think."
"Can’t believe how fast my product arrived. Awesome. Thanks"
Jennifer V
Verified Buyer
"Came accross Whiffcraft while searching for Monq. Very glad to find it available from a canadian seller. The shipping was quick. Overall very satisfied with my purchase. I will be ordering again."
"The deodorant unfortunately just didn't work for me. Maybe it's just my body but I had zero lick with it and I'm not an overly smelly person. My teenage kids however who are quite pungent some days love the deodorant. Even my 15 year old son finds the mint scent to work great. I love that it is natural and not full of chemicals. I would recommend this product I'm just disappointed it didn't work for me because I love the concept."
"I was looking for a MONQ product, but didn't want to pay for shipping from the states. The fact that you guys had this product, reasonable shipping, and were relatively local was amazing."
"The deodorant products are amazing, and all I use anymore. I have very irritable skin and Whiffcraft products are so far the only deodorant that don't cause me to get itchy, dry skin. Trina is also amazing! She's always an absolute pleasure to deal with and provides superb customer service."
"The ordering process was easy, with very quick delivery and a personalized touch! I ordered the Go Flea Yourself product and it worked very well so far (on the first part of my trip - in a jungle might I add) and the smell is much nicer than a lot of those other bug sprays..and...without all the cancerous, harmful chemicals found in the regular deet based products. I will DEFINITELY keep ordering from this company!! Stephanie Montreal, Canada"
"It was super easy to order and taste great"
"Lovely❤️ Quick delivery. Smells wonderful. Thank you."
"Received quickly and had minimal packaging. Very nice"
"Super fast delivery. Love the monq pens.... can't wait to try more products offered by whiffcraft!"
"allowing me to get a refund when i was dissatisfied with a product i purchased"
"5 star review because: Quick & friendly email response Quick shipping Canadian company Thanks for being awesome"
"Placed an order online and it was super simple... and my order arrived very fast, just a few days. Loved the personalized thank you in the box.. fantastic service and will be ordering again soon."
"The shipping was fast, the product was great, and the hand written note was super cute!"
"I can use the products and never worry about my skin reacting. LOVE Butter Me up face and body lotion. The natural deodorants are the best ones I've tried, and keep me dry in all conditions. Excellent customer service."
"I love the product - the fact that it is chemical -free and smells so good! My order arrived in two days!"
"I loved Put on a Happy Face cream and was disappointed that it wasn't available but I gave Butter Me Up a try (for my face) and I love it too. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and absorbs quickly. The only disappointing thing that happened when I ordered online was that I didn't get to select my shipping preference before it charged my card and it automatically selected express shipping so my "under $20" face cream became my $40 face cream so I wasn't thrilled about that."
"Natural deodorant is a great product, smells clean, not overpowering and most importantly has no nasty chemicals!"
"I have tried numerous natural deodorants but after I tried Whiffcraft deodorant the search was over! I still smell fresh at the end of a long day. I love that they are Canadian too 😊."
"I love the way Foxy Face oil serum calms and soothes the redness, irritation and rough areas on my face which I sometimes experience after using a retinol product. The fragrance is soft and appealing too. I love it! Jean"
Whiffcraft Naturals is rated 4.85 based on 175 reviews