Whiffcraft Naturals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Whiffcraft Naturals

Tell us how Whiffcraft Naturals made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
Clarissa D
"Whiffcraft Naturals is an amazing company. I found out about Whiffcraft via ShopAndShout.com. I received the Natural Body Care Kit and I love every single item especially the Wake Up Your Face spray and natural deodorants!"
NICKY L
"What an amazingly easy company to deal with. No nonsense, quick to ship and great follow through. Trina even hand signs each printed invoice with a “Thank you (Your Name)” which is such a pleasant personal surprise. Thanks Whiffcraft and I look forward to ordering more Monq in the future! Keep up the good work."
"Just received my MONQ in the mail and am obsessed! Never before experienced anything so smooth and relaxing."
"I have only used Whiffcraft once so far and have been satisfied. The customer service, quality, delivery time, packaging have been impressive. I will definitely make more purchases from them in the near future."
"I am so dissapointed in the size of the cream. This is not enough for body and face. I haven't used the cream yet but it would be better if it came in 500 ml size and not a 60 ml size."
"I love the Stink Pretty deodorant. It smells great and it works! The service is also very good. I did search for the supplier that had free delivery, like I used last time and I couldn't find it. Does this still exist?"
"The process was timely and well handled. It was the first time I’ve felt like I was in a local mom and pop shop online! Trina was fantastic with customer service. I appreciate the hand written note in the mail. I do wish there was a way to see when out of stock products were coming back in. I want to Order some of the different flavours Kinin has to. Offer but it seems like they may never come back in stock due to no time line. Overall I would purchase any and all products they offer here."
"Everything went very smoothly , I live in lasalle Que. I would say my order showed up fairly quickly . I would definitely order from Whiffcraft again."
"Bought variety of lip balms - so far so good. Product somehow arrived from Victoria to Vancouver in a day- quicker than Amazon! Glad we found out about Whiffcraft. Merry Christmas M"
"always good but when I signed up for the referral program with my sister Dominique Southern she got both the $5 referral and the additional $5 referral when she placed an order and I didn't get anything... I did report this but no response."
"I introduced Whiffcraft to all my family members last Christmas. They love everything about the items they order regularly now. Finally, a product that is completely natural! The service is second to none. Whiffcraft is a keeper for sure!"
"Quick shipping, well packed. Always a sign of a company that pays attention to detail. This time I got the Chai lip balm (love it!), more of the deodorant (will not use anything else anymore) and some Foxy Face oil recommended by a friend (will try it in the morning). I love Whiff Craft products. Trina has a delicate touch with scents and the emolients are beautifully balanced: never too soft, certainly never ‘greasy’. And I like the packaging and labelling. In other words I like absolutely everything about them."
"Amazing products, amazing service, a local company to support and direct my friends and family to for the BEST natural deodorants and products I've ever found. Also love the wake up your face spray, as do most people in my office, who i spritz on a regular basis! Trying the Monq Love pen and also loving that! Keep up the great work cant wait to place my big Christmas order!"
"We love working with Whiffcraft. Trina is always a phone call away if you need help with anything or have any inquiries. She is always very personable and willing to help. As for the products they are a big hit with our clients and ourselves who are making the change to green, organic products. There is a little something for everyone."
"This was a gift for my daughter in law who has recently moved to Victoria. She loved the products that I picked out. According to her they are amazing quality, better than Rocky Mountain soap products which she had been using and liked. Now she has a new product line to discover. Thank you!"
"Exactly what I was looking for. Skin feels and smells great!"
"We received our package today and we absolutely love the Earl Gray and Gin and tonic lip balm. They are the only lip balm that we really like anymore. They moisturize and taste fantastic. We also bought the Monq Pumpkin Spice diffuser, it smells great."
"It was very easy to order! I LOVE that I can buy a sample pack before deciding! Order arrived within a very reasonable time frame. And the products were amazing, I was a bit afraid of an overwhelming scent due to the essential oils, but my fears were put to rest! WIll definitely keeo prdering froim Whifcraft! - did I tell you that I also love the name of the company? I love the pun!"
"Every order I have made has been delivered promptly. I had one problem with one of the items and it was taken care of immediately. I can recommend this site as one that I trust."
"My Whiffcraft experience was excellent. They had the items I was looking for at a reasonable price and was delivered within a few days with ease. I would highly recommend Whiffcraft to anyone considering items from the website."
"It’s really amazing I’m going to buy another one."
"i really like these deodorants however they do leave yellow stains on shirts afterwards. they smell good and are good for you"
"Arrived quite fast, loved the personalized message. Prices are a little much, but such is the Canadian dollar. Would 100% order from again."
Whiffcraft Naturals is rated 4.83 based on 223 reviews