Whiffcraft Naturals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Whiffcraft Naturals

Tell us how Whiffcraft Naturals made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
Clarissa D
"Whiffcraft Naturals is an amazing company. I found out about Whiffcraft via ShopAndShout.com. I received the Natural Body Care Kit and I love every single item especially the Wake Up Your Face spray and natural deodorants!"
NICKY L
"What an amazingly easy company to deal with. No nonsense, quick to ship and great follow through. Trina even hand signs each printed invoice with a “Thank you (Your Name)” which is such a pleasant personal surprise. Thanks Whiffcraft and I look forward to ordering more Monq in the future! Keep up the good work."
"Just received my MONQ in the mail and am obsessed! Never before experienced anything so smooth and relaxing."
"Amazing products, amazing service, a local company to support and direct my friends and family to for the BEST natural deodorants and products I've ever found. Also love the wake up your face spray, as do most people in my office, who i spritz on a regular basis! Trying the Monq Love pen and also loving that! Keep up the great work cant wait to place my big Christmas order!"
"We love working with Whiffcraft. Trina is always a phone call away if you need help with anything or have any inquiries. She is always very personable and willing to help. As for the products they are a big hit with our clients and ourselves who are making the change to green, organic products. There is a little something for everyone."
"This was a gift for my daughter in law who has recently moved to Victoria. She loved the products that I picked out. According to her they are amazing quality, better than Rocky Mountain soap products which she had been using and liked. Now she has a new product line to discover. Thank you!"
"Exactly what I was looking for. Skin feels and smells great!"
"We received our package today and we absolutely love the Earl Gray and Gin and tonic lip balm. They are the only lip balm that we really like anymore. They moisturize and taste fantastic. We also bought the Monq Pumpkin Spice diffuser, it smells great."
"It was very easy to order! I LOVE that I can buy a sample pack before deciding! Order arrived within a very reasonable time frame. And the products were amazing, I was a bit afraid of an overwhelming scent due to the essential oils, but my fears were put to rest! WIll definitely keeo prdering froim Whifcraft! - did I tell you that I also love the name of the company? I love the pun!"
"Every order I have made has been delivered promptly. I had one problem with one of the items and it was taken care of immediately. I can recommend this site as one that I trust."
"My Whiffcraft experience was excellent. They had the items I was looking for at a reasonable price and was delivered within a few days with ease. I would highly recommend Whiffcraft to anyone considering items from the website."
"It’s really amazing I’m going to buy another one."
"i really like these deodorants however they do leave yellow stains on shirts afterwards. they smell good and are good for you"
"Arrived quite fast, loved the personalized message. Prices are a little much, but such is the Canadian dollar. Would 100% order from again."
"Added a personal touch and quick delivery"
"Amazing customer service and products. The happy monq diffusier did all it claimed and much more. Will purchase from here again"
"Absolutely LOVE whiffcraft! Ordered Monq Sleepy and Love and both are wonderful products. To top it off, shipping is prompt and you get a personalized hand written note! Will definitely be doing more business soon :) Thank you Trina!"
"Shipping was fast and the product was just as described. Even the little-handwritten note was thoughtful."
"Stink Pretty and Charmed are my favourite natural deodorants. They both work and smell fantastic!! The best natural deodorant I have ever used! I simply won’t use any other!"
"I have ordered so much of the pproduct and found it not only easy to find my way around the webpage but the quality of product is superior. Go Canada. Also, my friends are impressed, as they have been gifted items from me. Thank you, Whiffcraft."
"The ordering was real easy to do. The hardest challenge was deciding what to order as this was a gift for someone else. Item is being shipped to another province will have too are how that goes."
"My order came super fast and just as described! It smelt amazing too I definitely recommend!!"
"I’m so pleased with the service! I received my products so fast and the customer service was amazing. So happy with my order, will definitely be back to order more!"
Whiffcraft Naturals is rated 4.85 based on 214 reviews