Whiffcraft Naturals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Whiffcraft Naturals
Own Driver, Postal Service

How would you rate Whiffcraft Naturals ?

Clarissa D
"Whiffcraft Naturals is an amazing company. I found out about Whiffcraft via ShopAndShout.com. I received the Natural Body Care Kit and I love every single item especially the Wake Up Your Face spray and natural deodorants!"
NICKY L
"What an amazingly easy company to deal with. No nonsense, quick to ship and great follow through. Trina even hand signs each printed invoice with a “Thank you (Your Name)” which is such a pleasant personal surprise. Thanks Whiffcraft and I look forward to ordering more Monq in the future! Keep up the good work."
"Just received my MONQ in the mail and am obsessed! Never before experienced anything so smooth and relaxing."
"It’s really amazing I’m going to buy another one."
"i really like these deodorants however they do leave yellow stains on shirts afterwards. they smell good and are good for you"
"Arrived quite fast, loved the personalized message. Prices are a little much, but such is the Canadian dollar. Would 100% order from again."
"Added a personal touch and quick delivery"
"Amazing customer service and products. The happy monq diffusier did all it claimed and much more. Will purchase from here again"
"Absolutely LOVE whiffcraft! Ordered Monq Sleepy and Love and both are wonderful products. To top it off, shipping is prompt and you get a personalized hand written note! Will definitely be doing more business soon :) Thank you Trina!"
"Shipping was fast and the product was just as described. Even the little-handwritten note was thoughtful."
"Stink Pretty and Charmed are my favourite natural deodorants. They both work and smell fantastic!! The best natural deodorant I have ever used! I simply won’t use any other!"
"I have ordered so much of the pproduct and found it not only easy to find my way around the webpage but the quality of product is superior. Go Canada. Also, my friends are impressed, as they have been gifted items from me. Thank you, Whiffcraft."
"The ordering was real easy to do. The hardest challenge was deciding what to order as this was a gift for someone else. Item is being shipped to another province will have too are how that goes."
"My order came super fast and just as described! It smelt amazing too I definitely recommend!!"
"I’m so pleased with the service! I received my products so fast and the customer service was amazing. So happy with my order, will definitely be back to order more!"
"My friend and I each placed very small orders for MONQ pens from whiffcraft , just because it seemed better than buying from the US website. We are SO GLAD we did. Lol not only was her order fulfillment time excellent, but it's given us a chance to check out the rest of her site! We are already planning our next orders and thinking about Christmas gifts."
"Ordered the natural deodorant, arrived within a few days. Works even better than I expected!"
"I love supporting independently owned Canadian businesses! Especially brands with a focus on natural and non-toxic ingredients."
"Very happy will be ordering more...fast shipping"
"I had never tried natural deodorant before so started with a travel size from a vendor fair and I was hooked after that! Don't be afraid to make the switch! Stink Pretty and Charmed are my favorites."
"I love the rose and jasmine body mist!!! and will want to be sure that I have a steady supply for the future. I was so excited to find 2 of my favourite scents together! And the deodorant samples are also marvelous...it is high summer here and to my surprise, they are effective as well as beautifully smelly! I have never had any success with natural deodorants before. Now if there could be an orange flower mist, my life would be completely perfect!!!"
"Because I can trust the ingredients they are using. I also love that the company is local to me."
Whiffcraft Naturals is rated 4.86 based on 206 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!