Whiffcraft Naturals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Whiffcraft Naturals

How would you rate Whiffcraft Naturals ?

Verified Buyer
"Whiffcraft Naturals is an amazing company. I found out about Whiffcraft via ShopAndShout.com. I received the Natural Body Care Kit and I love every single item especially the Wake Up Your Face spray and natural deodorants!"
NICKY L
"What an amazingly easy company to deal with. No nonsense, quick to ship and great follow through. Trina even hand signs each printed invoice with a “Thank you (Your Name)” which is such a pleasant personal surprise. Thanks Whiffcraft and I look forward to ordering more Monq in the future! Keep up the good work."
"Just received my MONQ in the mail and am obsessed! Never before experienced anything so smooth and relaxing."
"I’m so pleased with the service! I received my products so fast and the customer service was amazing. So happy with my order, will definitely be back to order more!"
"My friend and I each placed very small orders for MONQ pens from whiffcraft , just because it seemed better than buying from the US website. We are SO GLAD we did. Lol not only was her order fulfillment time excellent, but it's given us a chance to check out the rest of her site! We are already planning our next orders and thinking about Christmas gifts."
"Ordered the natural deodorant, arrived within a few days. Works even better than I expected!"
"I love supporting independently owned Canadian businesses! Especially brands with a focus on natural and non-toxic ingredients."
"Very happy will be ordering more...fast shipping"
"I had never tried natural deodorant before so started with a travel size from a vendor fair and I was hooked after that! Don't be afraid to make the switch! Stink Pretty and Charmed are my favorites."
Marianne D
Verified Buyer
"I love the rose and jasmine body mist!!! and will want to be sure that I have a steady supply for the future. I was so excited to find 2 of my favourite scents together! And the deodorant samples are also marvelous...it is high summer here and to my surprise, they are effective as well as beautifully smelly! I have never had any success with natural deodorants before. Now if there could be an orange flower mist, my life would be completely perfect!!!"
"Because I can trust the ingredients they are using. I also love that the company is local to me."
Verified Buyer
"I was pleasantly surprised at how well the natural deodorants lasted throughout the day! I've always been skeptical of natural deodorants as they've never worked for me but Whiffcraft was a pleasant surprise. Loved the Gin & Tonic lip balm the most!! Not sticky and melts right into the lips."
"I order all 10 monq products. The service was amazing and delivery was fast! Thanks Trina!!"
"The body butter is incredible! It’s by far the best cream and it leaves my skin very soft."
"I am so impressed with my Zenmonq and the personal touch your company gave with your note and sticker. I will be definitely ordering from your company again. Thank you so much!"
"First off, I have used these fabulous products for nearly a year and LOVE them! The face oil and thick face creams are just divine. I recently moved from Victoria and tried my first order - the products arrived quickly and with the most precious hand-written note. Small details like this are to be treasured in this day and age - I will be ordering more!"
"I loved the products I recieved in the Natural Body Care kit. They smell great and feel wonderful. I would definately repurchase!"
"Prices are good compared to other sites I've looked on. Ordering process was easy. Shipping was fast and received an email confirming when the item had shipped. It arrived safely and item was as described. Overall a pleasant experience and happy with my purchase. Will buy from again. Thanks!"
"The customer service was great! I ordered Rest for the Wicked for my mom and it arrived in three business days. The box was was also really beautiful to open, with a hand signed card from Trina and a lip balm in for her to sample."
"This pen has helped tremendously with my anxiety. I purchased the zen monq and it came super quick. I love how it does not contain and nicotine or tobacco. I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely be ordering more in the future."
"The product I ordered came in a more than reasonable amount of time and priced accordingly"
"I haven’t received my order, so my review is not for the product itself, but it is for the ordering experience..I had some trouble with a coupon code and wasn’t able to place my order initially. That was resolved and then the website crashed while I was submitting my credit card info. It was all a bit frustrating, however when I spoke to a representative, everything was sorted out and resolved in a timely fashion in either case. I look forward to trying the product when it arrives."
Whiffcraft Naturals is rated 4.86 based on 195 reviews