Whitestone Dome Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Whitestone Dome
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Whitestone Dome made you happy

"I ordered a screen protector and emailed them within 20 minutes and ask them to change the order they took days to answer me and then said that they could not change the order because it is already processed when it clearly states on the website that orders can be changed unless they have shipped and the item wasn't going to ship for another week and a half I had to put out a public tweet against them so they would finally cancel my order but they would never refund me and I had to file a dispute against PayPal and I finally got my money back terrible terrible company that do not answer emails have horrific customer survey don't ever buy it from their website or anything from them they probably won't send you a replacement they sent a lifetime warranty but don't trust them"
Are you Whitestone Dome? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Whitestone Dome is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews