Whole Story Audio Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Whole Story Audio

How would you rate Whole Story Audio ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
malcolm

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Whole Story Audio in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Malcolm
"They only carry unabridged cd's which can be up to 60% more than the abridged version, and you can lose a lot of the nuances of the book when abridged. Delivery is always fast and delivered safely. I have had only one complaint of of many orders, and this was sorted out within hours, and cost me absolutely nothing."
Whole Story Audio is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews