Wicks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wicks

Tell us how Wicks made you happy

"We had a delivery of sand and cement about 3 months ago (post code HP2) ... and had a brilliant delivery person. He could not have been more helpful especially as I had just dislocated my right shoulder and could not help him. Altogether the Wicks experience was more than 5 stars and a big thank you from us."
Are you Wicks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We ordered our kitchen during there January sale and had up to 6 months to arrange delivery which was great as we were mid renovation. Once we made contact the customer service team were really helpful and friendly and arranged our delivery at a convenient time for us. The delivery guys were great, very thorough and careful when unloading the kitchen and bringing it into the house for us. Once we started putting together the kitchen we came across one damaged door and a found one door missing. Again the customer service team could not have given better service. They arranged for replacements to be delivered the following Saturday. The overall look of the kitchen is great, I am slightly disappointed that the carcasses are white, when we have chosen a dark grey door, as you can see a little bit of the carcasses when the doors are closed. Also they do not provide enough plastic plugs for inside the cupboards but apart from that I am happy! I would definitely recommend a wicks kitchen to others."
Wicks is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews