Wilbr Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilbr
I find the whole process of filling up the document to be very user-friendly and straightforward.
Recommended.
So easy to use! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone who puts off putting their will together because they don’t know where to start.
Not flexible enough for final version but a good start, which I then edited to completion
So easy to use.
Very disappointed with wilbr. it is clear that the wills arent checked by anyone because lots of it doesnt make any sense, and i have since had a lawyer review this will who told me it wouldnt hold up.
So easy and convenient!
We needed to update our will and this was a quick and easy way to do that without having to see anyone face to face since we are isolating due to COVID -19. I found the website easy to navigate and would recommend this for anyone wanting a quick and straightforward will. I haven’t tried uploading any video but this could be a nice idea if you wanted to do that.
The process of downloading the Will and filling in the sections was straightforward ,
It was easy to understand with no confusing legal jargon.
Having access to a secure digital format is great.
I and my partner were very happy in the privacy of our own home and in our own given time.
No one to rush and hurry us along!
And the cost was unbelievable
Many thanks
Vicki & Michael
Very quick and easy process, I like that it is kept online and so is easily accessible if we move. Completing the will itself was a simple process and it was good to know that the legal side of it has been taken care of.
Customer service from Willbr Wills was excellent. Fast response after hours, thank you so much for your assistance
Was a bit disgruntled that changes were not clearly advertised as chargeable in the advertising material
Great and easy to navigate. Instant will is created at your feet.
Great love how easy it was to write a simple will. Only downfall is the same day i made it i realised i had wrote my sisters maiden name and then i was not able to change it straight away without paying $99. So i still have not changed it.
Great feedback. We have kept the change fee small so you can easily make changes. The fee is $29 (not $99). We store the updated Will for free. Any queries please contact support@wilbrwills.com
Never got it to work. Could not ever go back in to change details of will. Useless waste of time and money down the bin.
It is not finalised properly.

Utter waste if time!!
We are sorry to hear about that. We have no record of you contacting our support about that problem. Our change function was only operational more recently for a small fee of $29.00. Storage of the updated Will is free and you can now change whenever and as many times as you like. You can contact us on support@wilbrwills.com if any queries.
Easy to use!
answered all my questions to my satisfaction very happy
I really liked using Wilbr! It was easy to use, and all online except for right at the end when I needed to print my will for the signatures. I was guided through what I needed to do step by step. The price was great too!
I found the Wilbr process quite simple to create a straightforward will.
This service was simple to use, I was able to upload a video but I would like to be able to update letters or notes for particular family members.
Wilbr is rated 4.47 based on 32 reviews