Wilbr Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilbr

doron.rivlin@wilbrwills.com

Tell us how Wilbr made you happy
Great will setup. Recommended to all my friends
For a person who has a simple life like me, the Wilbr was very easy to follow and was a reasonable price for a professional looking will.
The instructions for preparing the will were clear and logical and I feel that I have got good value for money. Cheers John
Easy to do.
Frankly, I was unable to accept the final will beacuse it did not meet my needs. The will is simple and enough for a person with straightforward wishes. Eg, I do not wish to cancel out my other will made in another country. Also, you have some Survival Rules that I dont understand completely. You did not ask if I wanted to have them in my will. Your term “children” in clause 7 refers to children and/or step-children? I would like to exclude step-children. I had one other “need” which I forgot to write and that is to allow my trustees to use the money in my estate to pay for my grandchildren’s needs but I would have to contact you make the additional request. In the end, I would say, you have a good enough will for a person with straightforward wishes and not one like me with a blended family and a resident of two countries.
Thanks for the feedback. Wilbr does suit blended families because you can gift to an individual or to a group as you like. Wilbr covers your will in Australia or New Zealand but you should get local advice in the second country to make a second will. Check our Blog on that topic: https://wilbrwills.com/blog/australian-expats-cover-your-assets-with-a-will/
Very easy to use.
Very easy, efficient and well-priced! This was something we had been putting off due to the hassle and expense - probably would not have happened for months or years otherwise.
Good product, easy to use, good price.
Wilbr is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews