Wildlife Safari Exploreans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wildlife Safari Exploreans
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Wildlife Safari Exploreans made you happy

"I have had bad experience with safari companies in my past holidays in Kenya until I decided to try Wildlife Safari Exploreans. They have qualified customer care staff who are courteous and focused to help their customers. Besides, they have minimized the logistics involved in their bookings. They touched my heart with their customer care services and I will always use them whenever am in Kenya."
Are you Wildlife Safari Exploreans? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Wildlife Safari Exploreans receives. Reply Free
"The logistics of booking a safari could be a nightmare, but Wildlife Safari Exploreans allowed me peace of mind while on my holiday. Many many thanks and I will definitely be using your services again."
"I would never book a safari with anyone else - Exceptional customer service.. It was a great honour.we really enjoyed the trip ...can't wait for our second booking this year .Asanteni sana!"
"Every travellor is always after timely, reliable and efficient services. These is what we got at Wildlife Safari Exploreans. Thank you Mildred. The trip to Masai Mara is one to remember forever. Hoping to book with you soon."
"Just back from a great visit to Kenya which included a 7 day safari from Nairobi- Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru- Amboseli- Tsavo west-Tsavo East with a drop Diani Beach Resort . Everything was just perfect. Communication with the tour agency prior to our arrival was flawless and Prompt. I would highly recommend using Wildlife Safari Exploreans as your tour provider. Thank you Mildred & Musa"
"Thank you so much for your hospitality industry. This was my first time to anywhere in Africa. I had the time of my life. All personnel; owner, guides, drivers, managers went far beyond any service I have ever experienced in the States. Our Guide Jones was polite and shows respect and have good knowledge of what he does very helpful and good company."
"My wife and I were in Nairobi for our honeymoon and did a private safari to Amboseli , lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. It was such an amazing day to be able to see all the animals. Our guide Sammy was so friendly and great. Taught us a lot about the wildlife and Africa. I highly recommend using them for a safari."
Wildlife Safari Exploreans is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews