Wine Country Florals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wine Country Florals

How would you rate Wine Country Florals ?

"Used them for my daughter in laws shower flowers we absolutely beautiful and was exactly what I wanted! Very reliable and reasonable priced!"
"Michele did exceptional work at our wedding!"
"Working with Michele was fantastic! I received quotes from a lot of different vendors and found her to be the most reasonably priced and easy to work with for my wedding. She was professional and very patient as I planned out centerpieces and bouquets/boutonnieres for my wedding and asked her a ton of questions. She also made suggestions on how make the arrangements better. All the flowers were beautiful and delivered on time!"
"Michele was very professional. The flower arrangement, bouquet, and boutonnière she made for my parents 50th wedding anniversary turned out more beautiful than I imagined it to be. I definitely would recommend her."
Wine Country Florals is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews