Wipeout Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wipeout
Read Wipeout Reviews

+35314516666

Tell us how Wipeout made you happy
I own a Dublin based business and would have no hesitation in recommending Wipeout to anyone that is looking for a extremely efficient and fast online delivery service. We have always received our orders complete and next day. Thank you Wipeout for a great service.
Great quality products, excellent customer service provided by the sales team and speed delivery.
they make people really happy, no-nonsense ,to the point , fair prices , great service . this is the way to success , congratulations , DIRK
It's not often I write reviews, but in this case I have to as a way of saying Thank You to Wipeout. I had a problem polishing my marble floor and was unsure on the best way to treat it but I needn't of worried. After ringing Wipeouts office and speaking to Tony, he explained what I would need and how to use it. I then asked could he take the order on the phone and he said yes, but it was better to order online as they had a promotion on that week offering a discount for online orders. With that I decided to order online availing of the 10% discount and I was blown away when I recieved all the goods the next day. A big Thank You Wipeout for solving my problem and your unbelievable next day delivery service.
Fantastic products and great customer service. I will be using these products exclusively for the foreseeable future
My number 1 choice for ordering cleaning products online. Reliable and efficient, great choice, inexpensive... What more is there to say?! Easy online ordering, fast delivery & always friendly customer support.
nice contact - professional support - we will recommend you our partners
On-line ordering is a great plus for my business. The website is live so I always know my order is correct.
Called into the showroom to purchase window equipment and the girls in the office were really help full so happy with my purchase.
The Girls in the office were so helpful and the products I bought were really amazing.
The Wipeout team are always efficient and friendly. Very flexible with deliveries. Always helpful and quick to respond to orders.
Great customer service, choice of products, great value and always speedy delivery.
Always fast, efficient and friendly service. Excellent prices and flexible. Always helpful when I'm asking about various products and availability.
Fast delivery, great choice of products and excellent customer service. I can’t recommend Wipeout enough!
5✨Service Best Price Very Quick Delivery Amazing Thank you. CiniaCampos
Like to thank you for all your help in helping my company choose the items and the advice we need. Great delivery service and lovely people to deal with. Highly recommend Wipeout.
Great quality products and unbelievable customer service provided by the sales team. I would most definitely recommend!
Wipeout consistently provide great products, on time, at a competitive price. For all your cleaning products needs they are the best.
We have been using wipeout for a while now and could not reccommend them enough, all of the staff are lovely from online to the ones who deliver, deliveries are always quick and the quality of products are always great.
Very obliging and friendly company. Makes ordering easy - so nice to have quality products and to be able to speak with a professional rather than a machine on ordering. Wide variety of products but always inceasing their products
Wipeout is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews