Wish Shopping Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wish Shopping
Live Chat

Tell us how Wish Shopping made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I've always had a good experience. I make sure to read the descriptions and reviews and only buy 4 stars and above items. The shipping time is a few weeks but most of the time it arrives earlier than the estimated delivery date. Sure, on some occasions the item didn't arrive on time or was not up to the quality. In those instances the Wish Customer Service team issued a quick refund!
Took ages for my stuff to come have been waiting over a month
Stuff is absolute rubbish. They take stock photos off people like lindy bop, collectif etc. What you see and what you get are miles apart. I would rather buy a decent second hand one off e bay at least you know your getting the genuine artical. Also if you have a problem, forget it, they dont want to know. It's just cheap and nasty tack.
quality was what expexted....timely shipping
Waiting for three orders from Wish. Date of order and order id's following: 1. Earphones Order 6 October 2019 ID: 5d9981dae5c76e2fdf4b15a0 2. Cell case 17 September 2019 Order ID: 5d8153368460cee6d0252a45 3. Camera ordered 28 Aug 2019 Order ID: 5d66088d5fa3872934fb40e2 It is now January 2020 and I have not received any of the products.
They are quick to sort out any problems and refunds unlike other companies.
Order #: 5cd34c670026922276c39123 Product was rubbish and did not work
I love get app so much I look well basically like window shopping and but no I'm prophesying because all these things that I wish for they shall come to pass they have came to pass my word will not come back to me boy I will get what I have half of 4 my intention is good I have the capacity to love you laugh more love harder love unconditionally to take a liquid keep on moving I just love this site I'm a member of it you know I just not I desire are you know like wishful thinking you know I just pray that the universe that that will send me all that I want and desire you know
My husband ordered a phone it didnt work with our service he sent it back in the alloted time they want give a refund nor send the phone back this company needs closed
I have been very disappointed 😥 in the goods i recieved, Not very good quality, not a nice fit, very cheap looking, won't order any more.
Still waiting on my delivery after 3 months