Wish Shopping Reviews

3PM
3PM
Click Here

Tell us how Wish Shopping made you happy

"I love get app so much I look well basically like window shopping and but no I'm prophesying because all these things that I wish for they shall come to pass they have came to pass my word will not come back to me boy I will get what I have half of 4 my intention is good I have the capacity to love you laugh more love harder love unconditionally to take a liquid keep on moving I just love this site I'm a member of it you know I just not I desire are you know like wishful thinking you know I just pray that the universe that that will send me all that I want and desire you know"
Are you Wish Shopping? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My husband ordered a phone it didnt work with our service he sent it back in the alloted time they want give a refund nor send the phone back this company needs closed"
"I have been very disappointed 😥 in the goods i recieved, Not very good quality, not a nice fit, very cheap looking, won't order any more."
"Still waiting on my delivery after 3 months"
Wish Shopping is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews