Wixted & Co Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Wixted & Co

Tell us how Wixted & Co made you happy

"These people carried out a personal injury claim for me and I received poor advice for nearly six years from a Mark Wisby, who was assigned to my case, they acted on their own instructions all the time, and not mine, they let the defendants solicitors walk all over them,there were many mistakes made by this firm. I was forced to accept an offer at court, due to having a very poor excuse for a barrister. They unreasonably cancelled my ATE insurance, because I would not accept very low offers, because of poor advice from Mark Wisby, costing me in excess of £20,000 in costs to the defence solicitors for costs. Needless to say I ended up with insufficient low compensation for my claim. They had no idea what my claim was worth and would think nothing of leaving me with as many as 5 attachments to work through while Mark Wisby went on holiday. Avoid like the plague."
Are you Wixted & Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Wixted & Co is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access