wobela.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend wobela.com

About wobela.com: Wobela.com is a speciality retailer of cosmetic products from Poland. We offer quality products, at permanently low prices, direct to your door.

Wobela.com is dedicated to helping people fulfill their beauty & wellness needs.

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate wobela.com ?

"I think your shop is awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone"
"The delivery was very fast to England."
"The service was brilliant. I received my goods within a couple of days and they were set very well. Thanks for the samples."
"Really good customer care and support. Quick delivery."
"The delivery was fast and the products were exactly as described, great service overall."
"Excellent service."
"Good quality, good price and good service."
"Great service"
"Fast delivery to Germany, good communication."
"The order received in two days. The item itself is excellent, and I am already thinking of adding other Bialy Jelen cosmetics to my daily habits. I will definitely use Wobela again."
"The shipment was fast and the Bielenda cream is great!"
"perfect shopping"
"very good"
"First class customer service and attention to detail. The item arrived very promptly. I am delighted with this purchase and would recommend wobela to everybody."
"Good quality cosmetics, extremely fast delivery, can’t go wrong! One very happy customer!"
"Great website, many special offers, quality products, fast delivery"
"Without problems, excellent service."
"Package sent to Austria within 2 days. Very quick delivery and cheap."
"Very helpful, super fast processing of Internet orders, and fast delivery. First class in every way..."
"Very good"
wobela.com is rated 4.94 based on 136 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!