wobela.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend wobela.com

About wobela.com: Wobela.com is a speciality retailer of cosmetic products from Poland. We offer quality products, at permanently low prices, direct to your door.

Wobela.com is dedicated to helping people fulfill their beauty & wellness needs.

Tell us how wobela.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Excellent service, very timely - no problems. The products are beautiful."
"Good prices, fast service, highly recommend"
"Very pleased with my purchase, Quick delivery."
"Good product, swift and reliable delivery"
"We bought Vis Plantis cosmetics for a gift. The web site was easy to use, delivery was very quick. Thank you very much."
"I am happy with my purchase at wobela.com. Definetly, I will come back to this shop."
"Excellent service, very timely. No problems."
"Face creams were on a great offer and I got free delivery too! Great service"
"Great prices, very quick delivery and lots of offers and deals. I'm very pleased with the whole service. Thank you!"
"I'm pleased with the price and quality of the item. Very prompt delivery."
"Wrapped with scotch tape, after which the product looks bad :( but the delivery was quick, thanks."
"I'm very happy with the purchase. All great, prompt delivery. I would highly recommend wobela.com :)"
"Just great! My item was perfectly wrapped and even came with a free gift. I am really impressed. I will definitely be back."
"Thanks, pleasure as always"
"Excellent service. I will certainly be using Wobela again."
wobela.com is rated 4.93 based on 180 reviews