Wolf-Garten Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wolf-Garten

How would you rate Wolf-Garten?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Patricia McKenna

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wolf-Garten in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Patricia McKenna
"I used Wolf Garten recently to order garden tools with interchangeable handles. Their website was clear and easy to navigate and the tools arrived in good time and were well packaged. As promised they rang me within an hour of placing the order to confirm the delivery charge because we lived outside mainland UK. Their prices were very attractive compared to our local garden centre. Would definitely use Wolf Garten again."
Wolf-Garten is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews