Wolfrace Wheels Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Wolfrace Wheels

How would you rate Wolfrace Wheels ?

Sebastian Luty
"I had a serious problem with WOLFRACE, http://www.wolfrace.com/. I have Grey Assassin Alloy Wheel - size: 8.5 x 20”. 2 out of 5 wheels broke after 9 months!!! Even though they have 4 years warranty!!! In one wheel 3 spikes cracked in half in the other wheel 2 spikes cracked. The car wasn't overloaded and used only on good roads with recommended tires. WOLFRACE denied to fix them under warranty. I think that information in their catalog about load index is not true. Very poor contact. For 6 months I was trying to work with them to find reasonable, peaceful solution. After that, they just stopped responding to my emails. I feel disregarded. Definitely NOT RECOMMENDED!!"
Wolfrace Wheels is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews