Wood Repair Products Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wood Repair Products

Tell us how Wood Repair Products made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
Telephone
"Ships fast and product usually arrives in great condition! The one time it didn't they were so quick to help me. Will order from again! :)"
"Great service, great products. High recommend."
"When ordering a product online for Item Number: M280-1522 the product clearly shows a picture with 6 pens in plastic together. you would assume by the picture you would receive 6 pens but when it arrived in the mail there was only 1. I called customer support they said it was only support to be one and I informed them how misleading the picture is. If there are 6 pens in a plastic container together you would assume your going to receive six. Very disappointed"
"Great selection of finishes and spray equipment. Expert advice!"
"Very good customer service. Products are the best."
"Cathy and Lance are supper to work with. Only concern is back up with problems. We spent over 5,ooo correcting cracking lacquer. I don’t feel i received the honest approach I spent several thousands correcting general coatings failure. No resolve. The rep was ignorant to and denied the failure I refinished with a different product. So coming to the plate is long range relationship. I’m hoping we can work together with counter to top integrity"
"Service is good . delivery on time and competitive pricing"
"WRP in my opinion has excellent product and inventory available, great knowledgeable staff to help you and Dillon is great at tinting custom colors and helping with difficult finishes. Love this place!"
"Great service!"
"Always right there with the products that we need. Very Helpful!"
"Their customer service is amazing !"
"works well when used correctly"
"This product covered my deep scratch. I am happy with the results."
"Very good service and price. Much less than Amazon"
"Good products"
"Received the product quickly and the staff were very helpful when I called them with help on a question I had with using it. Highly recommend."
"the product made my table worse."
Wood Repair Products is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews