Interior Goods Direct Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interior Goods Direct Limited

Tell us how Interior Goods Direct Limited made you happy
Ordered and paid for the goods. I had to phone them 8 days later to inquire about delivery only to be advised that it was with the courier and I should wait longer. Phoned a day later and cancelled the order and asked for a refund. Was advised that I should refuse delivery (hard to when couriers are just leaving goods at back doors!) or I would be charged another £14.99 to uplift. NO APOLOGY FROM THEM. Avoid!
Absolute joke of a company, they give you a 23 days lead time, miss it by 10 days then tell you they are out of stock and then email you telling you because I’ve changed my fabric ( due to mine being out of stock ) I’ll have to wait again , they have mentally challenged customer service staff who don’t even understand the meaning of the words ‘lead time’ avoid this company is possible it shockingly poor.
FABULOUS BLINDS, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE,FAMILY RUN BUSINESS AND MADE IN BRITAIN. OH AND VERY FAST DELIVERY.
Superb, Turned up exactly how we needed them and quick delivery
Excellent quality