Wordsharp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wordsharp

How would you rate Wordsharp ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
E. Condon

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wordsharp in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The knowledge about APA rules is really impressive. I recommended their service to my friends doing dissertations cause they give like a finders fee if somebody ends up working with them. I would use them again. Try the free sample, Why not?"
Emil Mueller
Verified Reviewer
"I could never be an editor. So much fine toothed reading. I got constructive feedback. Now it’s my turn. Great job guys!! :)))"
"I’ve taken a thorough look over it. I'm happy with the editing. They helped a lot. I wish I had contacted WordSharp years ago!"
Wordsharp is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews