WOW air Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WOW air

How would you rate WOW air ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Patricia Leo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about WOW air in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Patricia Leo
"It was very cheap prices and the best thing, even though I missed my 1st flight (my own fault) and didn't even check in for it, they totally allowed me to take my return flight, which a lot of airlines do not let you do. Customer services on the phone is also great!"
WOW air is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews