WOW air Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend WOW air
09AM
9AM

Tell us how WOW air made you happy

"OMG.... buying a cheap ticket at WOW Air ended up costing me over $3000 and a bunch of headache, because they overbooked the flight and didn´t let me know, until I was at the airport and the flight was suppose to take off...... NEVER NEVER fly WOW again! Customer service is absolutely terrible."
Are you WOW air? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Easy flight booking, there was enough time for me to get in all my details before purchase. Simple ways to navigate to find best flight prices."
"It was very cheap prices and the best thing, even though I missed my 1st flight (my own fault) and didn't even check in for it, they totally allowed me to take my return flight, which a lot of airlines do not let you do. Customer services on the phone is also great!"
WOW air is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews