Wowzr! Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wowzr!

How would you rate Wowzr! ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very impressed. Items arrived quickly and we're tracked which is great.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wowzr! in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very impressed. Items arrived quickly and we're tracked which is great."
Gillian Churchill
"It was a totally positive experience. It was easy to find the item I wanted. It was also easy to order the item I wanted. Delivery was very prompt and the item was exactly as described."
Pamela Wallace
"Super fast delivery Great products"
John Yates
"The whole process was an enjoyable experience. Loved watching the videos promoting the products. Ordering was simple and easy. Other websites could learn much from the Wowzr approach to selling. I really felt valued from the outset."
Janis Wheatley
"The goods I ordered we’re exactly as described. They arrived quickly and were well packed."
"Fabulous product"
Guest
"I ordered some large collapsible storage containers which arrived within a few days brilliant quality product I intend to buy more/again"
Shona Tildesley
"Fantastic service, fantastic product. Will be ordering more of these storage boxes for sure!"
Wowzr! is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews