Wowzr! Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wowzr!
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Wowzr! made you happy

"Very impressed. Items arrived quickly and we're tracked which is great."
Are you Wowzr!? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It was a totally positive experience. It was easy to find the item I wanted. It was also easy to order the item I wanted. Delivery was very prompt and the item was exactly as described."
"Super fast delivery Great products"
"The whole process was an enjoyable experience. Loved watching the videos promoting the products. Ordering was simple and easy. Other websites could learn much from the Wowzr approach to selling. I really felt valued from the outset."
"The goods I ordered we’re exactly as described. They arrived quickly and were well packed."
"Fabulous product"
"I ordered some large collapsible storage containers which arrived within a few days brilliant quality product I intend to buy more/again"
"Fantastic service, fantastic product. Will be ordering more of these storage boxes for sure!"
Wowzr! is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews