Arqadia Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Arqadia
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Arqadia made you happy

"the mouldings are good quality at a competitive price, any damaged items are credited or replaced with no hassle to me. It would be nice if i could buy single lengths of some of the mouldings and mount boards though"
Are you Arqadia? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Arqadia receives. Reply Free
"Arqadia customer service is second to none. If every company I do business with was as good my life would be much easier. The five star review is based on this alone however, I am struggling with their prices and I find to my dismay that my customers are rejecting an increasing number of the prices that result from from using their moldings."
"I Never have any problems when ordering from Arqadia. The parcels are well packed and the goods arrive on time and in good order."
"Office staff are helpful and efficient. Stock levels are not as good as they used to be but I guess that's a sign of the times. Moulding usually arrives ok but any damages we report are dealt with easily without question. Not the case with another of our moulding suppliers."
"Easy to deal with and prompt with their deliveries"
Arqadia is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews