www.art.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend www.art.com

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does www.art.com deliver?

Tell us how www.art.com made you happy

N/A
"I was a bit uncertain about ordering art from a website, but they have such a great selection, and both paintings I have ordered have been very good quality and framed really nicely. Good value for money."
Are you www.art.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Extortionate postage charge. When it arrived it wasn't particularly well packaged and there was a small scratch on the outer frame. I read their T&Cs and basically there's nothing I can do about it as it was a custom size frame. Would not use them again."
"Unfortunately my framed print arrived completely damaged, but the company quickly provided me with a refund."
www.art.com is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews