Atkin and Thyme Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Atkin and Thyme
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Atkin and Thyme made you happy

"Absolutely disappointed with the delivery and customer service. Have had a horrific experience dealing with the team for last two weeks. Do not service the orders properly and well in time. Only part of my order was delivered to me on the agreed date without any update on missing items, despite of everything being in stock. Still waiting for the rest of the order after a week only to be informed that it is still not on scheduled time. Also the delivered furniture was wrongly assembled and was missing a part which make it unstable. Do not recommend buying furniture from them."
Are you Atkin and Thyme? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Atkin and Thyme receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I have been mislead by the website on the delivery date. Terrible customer service"
"The worst retailer I've ever dealt with. Their website portrays them as something they are not. I ordered a marble topped sideboard from them and have now been waiting 4+ weeks for a replacement marble top because the first one was cracked. They have been horrendous to deal with. I've constantly had to reach out to them by phone and email. They promised a new marble top would arrive today and low and behold it hasn't. The person who deals with the queries isn't very helpful, has a rather difficult attitude and doesn't understand how customer service works. I would advise anyone to steer well clear, regardless of how nice the products look."
"Horrendous delivery service, I took 2 days off work to wait for delivery and it didn’t arrive, despite the second time being told all morning it was en route causing me to miss an appointment only for it not to arrive at all."
"I had a coffee table from Atkin and thymes, one leg broke off after one week, we repaired it , another one broke as the legs were too weak for the weight of coffee table. Called the customer service but i was told that we shouldnt touch it in first place so they cant do anything! Poor customer service as the delivery was also late in first place."
"Sofa arrived within 2 weeks of order. However, it was badly damaged. It wasn't wrapped at all. It was a velvet sofa, so as it wasn't wrapped it was dirty and the velvet damaged. Also there was splits in the wooden arm rests. The only positive was I could see it was damaged the second I opened the door to the delivery driver so took pictures and refused delivery. Phoned Atkin and Thyme to complain, someone took a message and told me Customer Services would phone me back. That was three hours ago and I've not heard from them."
"Ordered an armchair from them. It came and the upholstery on it was so bad we rejected it. To be fair, they did not argue and agreed it was not up to standard and supplied a replacement. Unfortunately the replacement was just as bad as the first one and it was rejected too. Their solution to the problem was not to provide suitable goods but to give a refund - which to be fair they offered the refund as the solution Its just a shame they advertise such lovely furniture but just do not actually manage to supply it. I'd not waste your time going through the process with them - just shop elsewhere and save yourself the time and hassle."
"Ordered coffee table and been waiting 5 weeks for delivery. Delivery date was changed 3 times. When I ordered online it gave me date that i was really happy with but after that it changed 2 more times. I am very disappointed with the wait and customer service."
"I ordered Kiku bedside tables from Atkin & Thyme. The quality of the product doesn't have the bespoke or designer feel to it as the finished product doesn't look polished. The bottom of the drawers are a thick cardboard, which makes it look cheap. Whilst rest of the drawer is wood so not sure why the designer didn't make the entire drawer wood based. Because of this, it has IKEA look to the product. I am a bit disappointed. This was my first purchase with them and don't think I will be buying there again as I expected higher quality products."
"the quality of the product and how fast the delivey was"
"the quality of the product and how fast the delivey was"
Atkin and Thyme is rated 2.00 based on 11 reviews