Atkin and Thyme Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Atkin and Thyme

How would you rate Atkin and Thyme ?

"Horrendous delivery service, I took 2 days off work to wait for delivery and it didn’t arrive, despite the second time being told all morning it was en route causing me to miss an appointment only for it not to arrive at all."
"I had a coffee table from Atkin and thymes, one leg broke off after one week, we repaired it , another one broke as the legs were too weak for the weight of coffee table. Called the customer service but i was told that we shouldnt touch it in first place so they cant do anything! Poor customer service as the delivery was also late in first place."
"Sofa arrived within 2 weeks of order. However, it was badly damaged. It wasn't wrapped at all. It was a velvet sofa, so as it wasn't wrapped it was dirty and the velvet damaged. Also there was splits in the wooden arm rests. The only positive was I could see it was damaged the second I opened the door to the delivery driver so took pictures and refused delivery. Phoned Atkin and Thyme to complain, someone took a message and told me Customer Services would phone me back. That was three hours ago and I've not heard from them."
Jon Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered an armchair from them. It came and the upholstery on it was so bad we rejected it. To be fair, they did not argue and agreed it was not up to standard and supplied a replacement. Unfortunately the replacement was just as bad as the first one and it was rejected too. Their solution to the problem was not to provide suitable goods but to give a refund - which to be fair they offered the refund as the solution Its just a shame they advertise such lovely furniture but just do not actually manage to supply it. I'd not waste your time going through the process with them - just shop elsewhere and save yourself the time and hassle."
"Ordered coffee table and been waiting 5 weeks for delivery. Delivery date was changed 3 times. When I ordered online it gave me date that i was really happy with but after that it changed 2 more times. I am very disappointed with the wait and customer service."
"I ordered Kiku bedside tables from Atkin & Thyme. The quality of the product doesn't have the bespoke or designer feel to it as the finished product doesn't look polished. The bottom of the drawers are a thick cardboard, which makes it look cheap. Whilst rest of the drawer is wood so not sure why the designer didn't make the entire drawer wood based. Because of this, it has IKEA look to the product. I am a bit disappointed. This was my first purchase with them and don't think I will be buying there again as I expected higher quality products."
"the quality of the product and how fast the delivey was"
"the quality of the product and how fast the delivey was"
Atkin and Thyme is rated 2.25 based on 8 reviews