Audible Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Audible

How would you rate Audible ?

"When i first downloaded the audible app i was not really expecting to enjoy it quite as much as i do, i love my audio books now i can get the boring housework done in what feels like half the time because im listening to my latest book its a fab way to read without having to stay in one place and use time that really should be used for something else now you can do the chores and still be entertained its fab, you can get lost in another reality have a whole other world in your head while you're doing the dishes or hoovering or folding clothes housework no longer needs to be mundane"
"outstanding selection of audiobooks for a fantastic price, membership is just too good not to join,so much so it has rendered my lovely ipod classic redundant, as itunes audiobooks are outrageously priced, and i now prefer audible on my smartphone as its always with me...10/10 for Audible"
"Very practical audibook for busy personal. I use it for all my book"
"Love it! great selection, maybe a few more non fiction titles would be good, otherwise awesome"
"Great products - trustworthy book reviews."
"Great selection and easy returns"
"I've been a member for many years and find audible professional, friendly and reliable. The fact that, if I don't enjoy a book I can get a credit refund is more than fair and it's unusual if they don't have a certain title that I'm looking for . Thanks Audible !"
"Great selection of books, good value for money"
"Great Android app for buying audible books."
"Exceptional service. Never had a problem returning an audio book if after an hour or so of listening I found it was not to my taste - recredited my account instantly. Plenty of offers allowing me to stretch my credits (3 for 2 etc). Excellent and broad selection of audiobooks."
"Of all the audio book apps and providers I have tried, Audible is the best by far. They have a great app catering for quick controls, handy settings like sleep timer and button free controls. Bookmark, annotate, speed setting and a widget to place on your screen, I really can't ask for more as a listener. The audio quality is impeccable and the choice of books available is amazing. I never fail to find the book I am looking for. You have saved my commute."
"I love it! I'm absolutely addicted to listening my favorite books wherever I go."
"I have been purchasing their spoken books for the past 3 years and never get tired of the choice of stories."
"Great service, every book worm should try it. Wide selection of books performed by great voice actors."
"It's so great. The quality is superb and the book titles are thousands to choose from."
G
"The automated good read AI is excellent at making suggestions about other book titles that should be of interest based in purchases to date."
Audible is rated 4.81 based on 16 reviews