Audible Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Audible

How would you rate Audible ?

Andrew Strathie
"outstanding selection of audiobooks for a fantastic price, membership is just too good not to join,so much so it has rendered my lovely ipod classic redundant, as itunes audiobooks are outrageously priced, and i now prefer audible on my smartphone as its always with me...10/10 for Audible"
Georgette Nguiekou
"Very practical audibook for busy personal. I use it for all my book"
David Pederick
"Love it! great selection, maybe a few more non fiction titles would be good, otherwise awesome"
"Great products - trustworthy book reviews."
Jacob Mcguinness Grant
"Great selection and easy returns"
Hilary Letch
"I've been a member for many years and find audible professional, friendly and reliable. The fact that, if I don't enjoy a book I can get a credit refund is more than fair and it's unusual if they don't have a certain title that I'm looking for . Thanks Audible !"
Miranda Price
"Great selection of books, good value for money"
Brett
"Great Android app for buying audible books."
Stephen Barry
"Exceptional service. Never had a problem returning an audio book if after an hour or so of listening I found it was not to my taste - recredited my account instantly. Plenty of offers allowing me to stretch my credits (3 for 2 etc). Excellent and broad selection of audiobooks."
"Of all the audio book apps and providers I have tried, Audible is the best by far. They have a great app catering for quick controls, handy settings like sleep timer and button free controls. Bookmark, annotate, speed setting and a widget to place on your screen, I really can't ask for more as a listener. The audio quality is impeccable and the choice of books available is amazing. I never fail to find the book I am looking for. You have saved my commute."
Diana Silva
"I love it! I'm absolutely addicted to listening my favorite books wherever I go."
Martin Rawlings
"I have been purchasing their spoken books for the past 3 years and never get tired of the choice of stories."
Blazej
"Great service, every book worm should try it. Wide selection of books performed by great voice actors."
"It's so great. The quality is superb and the book titles are thousands to choose from."
G
"The automated good read AI is excellent at making suggestions about other book titles that should be of interest based in purchases to date."
Audible is rated 4.80 based on 15 reviews