www.automatstore.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend www.automatstore.com

About www.automatstore.com: The AutoMatStore is the internet's premiere automotive accessory provider.

573-355-5368

Tell us how www.automatstore.com made you happy

"I love them, am very happy."
"I bought some floormats for my 1963 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe. They turned out beautiful & are very well made. The floormat material is great quality too! They really look great in my car. Thank you so much for making floor mats for our classic cars. They fit perfect :) See pic attached ... Erika"
"These custom order seat covers fit PERFECTLY. The quality of the material is way above my expectations. I highly recommend to anyone to order these for their car. Great colors to choose from too."
"Mats got delivered when they were supposed to arrive. They were as described fit well good quality. I would definitely use them again."
"Thank you. Very happy with product and great price!"
"The cover I ordered for a 2013 viper fit like a glove. The material and workmanship was fist class. I plan on ordering more for the other vehicles I own."
"If you want high end quality mats for your car, look πŸ‘€ no further. The stitching and embroidery are top shelf. Thick and heavy, I suspect these will be the last floor mats I will need to purchase for my GTO. Slightly more expensive than average mats, but once you see them for yourself you will know why. Worthy of 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ"
"The custom fit CoverKing seat covers fit my Saturn SC2 perfectly, and they were easy to install. Great quality, great fit and very comfortable. Highly recommend."
"Product as advertised and fast shipping"
"Great quality floor mats ! Look like factory mats for a good price."
"My needs were answered thank you"
"Very fast delivery! The quality is A-1!"
"I ordered a cargo mat for my Lexus RX300 that was discontinued by dealer so I tried your company . after phone conversation with your cust service I was shipped several tan color samples to match my color . I called back with selected color. The cargo mat was sent to me with color I selected. I couldn't be happier . The mat fits BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!. I will order floor mats from you again and recommended you to all my neighbors. Thanks again from happy customer."
"Great product."
"i received the carpet sample the day after i received the actual carpet. but, this was my fault because i had to rush the order. a employee from the business did contact me by phone, and it was a very pleasant, professional and helpful conversation. They promptly helped me with the rushed order. I rate your service and product 5 star+++++. Thank you, and I'm sure I would do business with automatstore again."
"Well made, attractive item. Have received compliments..."
"Love the truck mats I got for my 2016 GMC. Fit perfect."
"BEWARE they tell you 6 weeks to do the job and then if you cancel they charge you $25.00 and say its a restocking fee on something they did not even make yet. THEY ARE THIEVES"
"Exactly as described...they look awesome !"
"Ss camaro Matt's very good quality looks great fast shipping"
www.automatstore.com is rated 4.78 based on 27 reviews