www.automatstore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.automatstore.com
Read www.automatstore.com Reviews

About www.automatstore.com:

The AutoMatStore is the internet's premiere automotive accessory provider.

573-355-5368

Tell us how www.automatstore.com made you happy
It is an excellent place, it has many things that are essential for automobiles, with very affordable prices and of good quality. They also have different brands that work with them and it is wonderful.
This company is a scam beware they will take your money and never send you items. Beware!!!!
Horrible experience with this business beware they are scammers. Items never sent. Paid for along time ago. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL.
Wife ordered seat covers for my jeep, only two styles to pick from so we went with what we thought was right one, now most companies would call to verify your type type vehicle. This was not done, so I got the seat covers, Not the right ones call the Customer service rep in short sent me an RMA but I have to pay part of it for THEIR mistake, Told wife next to go straight to the MFG stay away from 3rd party companies. I'm sure this is a OK company. I only hope they ordered the right ones this time, now that they have the right info {We talked in person}. They should call customers to verify vehicle information being its not listed on there web site. The customer service rep was more upset because they had to pay a restocking fee. I'll not be using the site anymore and I'll pass this to all my friends marine corps and federal workers. The seat cover were of great quality but not for my Jeep Cherokee. Thanks Jerry
the dash pad I order too over 6 weeks to deliver and then it was short the velcro sticky pads to attach it. I spoke with a customer rep over a month ago and have not received them. The "formed custom" fits about as well as a cheap piece of carpet. I would be embarrassed to sell this and call it custom. I didn't know that carpet was manufactured this thin. All and all you suck. Ordered 12/3/2019- received 01/20/20- CSR said the order should take 3 weeks max.
It was very good and easy to get on to
I love them, am very happy.
I bought some floormats for my 1963 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe. They turned out beautiful & are very well made. The floormat material is great quality too! They really look great in my car. Thank you so much for making floor mats for our classic cars. They fit perfect :) See pic attached ...

Erika
These custom order seat covers fit PERFECTLY. The quality of the material is way above my expectations. I highly recommend to anyone to order these for their car. Great colors to choose from too.
Mats got delivered when they were supposed to arrive. They were as described fit well good quality. I would definitely use them again.
Thank you. Very happy with product and great price!
The cover I ordered for a 2013 viper fit like a glove. The material and workmanship was fist class. I plan on ordering more for the other vehicles I own.
If you want high end quality mats for your car, look πŸ‘€ no further.
The stitching and embroidery are top shelf. Thick and heavy, I suspect these will be the last floor mats I will need to purchase for my GTO.
Slightly more expensive than average mats, but once you see them for yourself you will know why.
Worthy of 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
The custom fit CoverKing seat covers fit my Saturn SC2 perfectly, and they were easy to install. Great quality, great fit and very comfortable. Highly recommend.
Product as advertised and fast shipping
Great quality floor mats ! Look like factory mats for a good price.
My needs were answered thank you
Very fast delivery! The quality is A-1!
I ordered a cargo mat for my Lexus RX300 that was discontinued by dealer so I tried your company . after phone conversation with your cust service I was shipped several tan color samples to match my color . I called back with selected color. The cargo mat was sent to me with color I selected. I couldn't be happier . The mat fits BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!. I will order floor mats from you again and recommended you to all my neighbors. Thanks again from happy customer.
Great product.