www.automatstore.com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend www.automatstore.com

About www.automatstore.com: The AutoMatStore is the internet's premiere automotive accessory provider.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate www.automatstore.com?

Bill B
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a cargo mat for my Lexus RX300 that was discontinued by dealer so I tried your company . after phone conversation with your cust service I was shipped several tan color samples to match my color . I called back with selected color. The cargo mat was sent to me with color I selected. I couldn't be happier . The mat fits BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!. I will order floor mats from you again and recommended you to all my neighbors. Thanks again from happy customer.
Richard B

Great product.
Nathan B
Verified Buyer

i received the carpet sample the day after i received the actual carpet. but, this was my fault because i had to rush the order. a employee from the business did contact me by phone, and it was a very pleasant, professional and helpful conversation. They promptly helped me with the rushed order. I rate your service and product 5 star+++++. Thank you, and I'm sure I would do business with automatstore again.
Triphina M
Verified Buyer

Well made, attractive item. Have received compliments...
Michael S
Verified Buyer

Love the truck mats I got for my 2016 GMC. Fit perfect.
WAYNE R
Verified Buyer

BEWARE they tell you 6 weeks to do the job and then if you cancel they charge you $25.00 and say its a restocking fee on something they did not even make yet. THEY ARE THIEVES
Brian S
Verified Buyer

Exactly as described...they look awesome !
Claudio M
Verified Buyer

Ss camaro Matt's very good quality looks great fast shipping
Jared P
Verified Buyer

I have ordered 3 sets of mats for 3 different vehicles. Very pleased with the quality of the mats, the website and the telephone support. The last order that I placed I needed the mats shipped on a day later than when they were ready. It was a special request, but the Auto Mat Store handled it without any problems. It was great. Thank you everyone at the Auto Mat Store. You folks are running a good company.
Henry M
Verified Buyer

Was very happy with the carpet that I purchased, will buy again if need be.
Jim A
Verified Buyer

I received exactly what I wanted, and in a timely manner.

Thank you.
Barry B
Verified Buyer

these cover look like factory I LOVE THEM MY WIFE TOO. will send picture next time.
Brian P
Verified Buyer

Let me first start by stating the follow up customer service I had with the Automat Store was superb. I was in constant email contact with customer service and Sam was terrific with keeping me posted on the status of my order.
The average rating is based upon the first set of mats I had shipped to me were wrong. They clearly did not fit my year make and model. The mats were VERY wrong size. Please keep in mind I have a 2001 Ford F-150. I am not driving an exotic car.
Customer service was contacted and I expressed the problem to them. It was agreed the shop would send me paper templates to see if those would fit properly in the truck. Those templates were also very, very wrong. I expressed my concerns and was assured they would get them right after I traced my stock mats on the paper templates.
The mats were made based upon my tracings.
The second set of mats were sent and fit well. They look fantastic and appear to be constructed well. Although I wish the back of the mats had plastic spikes to keep them in place.
For the amount of money I spent on a full set of mats, I would expect no "fitment" issues on a 2001 Ford.
The communication with the office and customer service was excellent, and Automat Store handled the problem in a timely manner.
Marvin S
Verified Buyer

These guys are very conscientious and professional. They are very aware of the mistakes people make when buying carpet kits and they make sure mistakes are not repeated, particularly when it comes to color selection. Very happy with my experience with these good folks.
Julio B
Verified Buyer

quick delivery and good price and customer service
www.automatstore.com is rated 4.60 based on 15 reviews