Bedbathandbeyond Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Bedbathandbeyond

How would you rate Bedbathandbeyond ?

"the quality was great. but the price was super high. overall great but make sure you have the money."
"NEVER purchase anything online from this company. I had to placed an order with someone on the phone because there is no place on their website to add my promotion code. They were able to place my order with my promo code, however I received an email from the purchase department 2 days later asking me to call them 1855-222-1797 - no one EVER picks up and their answering machine says they will call back within 24 hours (NEVER HAPPENED). NO ONE WORKS THERE. I was forced to call several times per day and still nothing. Then I forced to call customer service and they can't do anything about it because it's not their department. I'm currently waiting on the phone to speak to someone who can do something, anything about my purchase. What a waste of my time."
Donna Houde
"I purchased several items during the holidays and before wrapping all of them, I realized that one of them was damaged. I quickly returned it and they reordered it in time for Christmas."
John Porton
"They always have a good selection of items and accept their coupons beyond their expiration date."
Pierre Gaudreau
"Went there with my wife and was very surprised how well laid out and the quantity of products in the store. The quality and price of the items was very good. The staff is well informed and helpful."
"The prices were reseanable for goods purchased"
Kim Bell
"Very easy website to find what you are looking for. Shipped item quickly."
Bedbathandbeyond is rated 4.17 based on 7 reviews