www.bettowinuk.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.bettowinuk.com

How would you rate www.bettowinuk.com?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.bettowinuk.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Knowing the owner of this service for a considerable amount of time (used to work on 3/4 other tipping services), I was delighted when he went out on his own to provide a services for the public, I was worried he would would be asking for a joining fee well out of my price range but he was reasonable and I was more than happy to pay it and we have now back 6 winners from 8 bets. Today being the a great day as Mazzini scooted up by 4 or more lengths! What I like about these guys is the attention to details and the insight into why we are backing a certain horse, it fills me with confidence every time. I would advise anyone who has searched high and low for a service that makes profit, to try these guys and you will make money and enjoy yourself in the process."
www.bettowinuk.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews