Bloch Europe Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Bloch Europe deliver?

Tell us how Bloch Europe made you happy

"I ordered a pair of tap shoes, but they were not in the right size. I had already paid € 15 shipping and the return also cost me € 10. Blochworld did not bother to contact and returned the money minus shipping. Result, costs € 25 paid and no shoes. The lack of communication is particularly shocking."
Are you Bloch Europe? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick delivery, the item I have order was too small and I had to contact customer service. They were really nice and quickly resolved the issue. Will buy again."
"I bought leotards for my daughters and me. All are beautiful and the quality is excellent"
Bloch Europe is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews