www.changemyeye.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.changemyeye.com

Tell us how www.changemyeye.com made you happy

"Cant believe stuff like this exists, amazing is the least i could say. Purchased 5 or so bottles around mid February of the amber color, and the results are amazing, i thought maybe the color would go back to normal after a month or two of not using the product, but nope! it has stayed as an awesome amber color, changemyeye is definitely the best product for changing your eye color....i have tried all the other companies out there, none of them worked except these guys, they may be a little more expensive, but at least you know the product works."
Are you www.changemyeye.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback www.changemyeye.com receives. Reply Free
"My eyes are extremely dark black/brown as my parents were both born in the southern borders of Africa, It was always a dream of mine to have different colored eyes, we used to believe those born with light bright eyes were more fortunate and very special... I had considered other options and always wore colored contacts, but I had enough of the hassle each day so i decided to try changemyeye.com after reading about that famous youtuber who used them. I can't recommend this company enough. These eyedrops are incredible, within two months my eyes have gone a much lighter brown the difference is astonishing. I chose amber so in a month or two I will update my review and see where we are at..."
www.changemyeye.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews