www.changemyeye.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.changemyeye.com

How would you rate www.changemyeye.com ?

"My eyes are extremely dark black/brown as my parents were both born in the southern borders of Africa, It was always a dream of mine to have different colored eyes, we used to believe those born with light bright eyes were more fortunate and very special... I had considered other options and always wore colored contacts, but I had enough of the hassle each day so i decided to try changemyeye.com after reading about that famous youtuber who used them. I can't recommend this company enough. These eyedrops are incredible, within two months my eyes have gone a much lighter brown the difference is astonishing. I chose amber so in a month or two I will update my review and see where we are at..."
www.changemyeye.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews