Charleston Fitness Equipment Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charleston Fitness Equipment
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Charleston Fitness Equipment Reviews
Fantastic!!!!!!!They did a terrific job setting it up
Great service and on time delivery! Would highly recommend.
Thanks Brent, it was a pleasure working with you. Hope you are enjoying your bike!
Charleston fitness did a fantastic job. I highly recommend them!
Thanks Tom! Glad we got your treadmill up and running!
The owner was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me find just the right piece of equipment for my needs, explained it completely and delivered it earlier than promised.
Thanks so much! We hope you enjoy your new equipment.
I was contacted almost immediately after my call to Horizon and they were able to schedule my service quickly.
Thanks so much! We appreciate your feedback!
Great company!, Great service!..this company came to our home and set up our home gym and it has been great. Thank you..
Thanks so much! We really appreciate your business!
Awesome customer Service by employees.
Thanks so much Elizabeth! It was good to see you and Tim recently! Michele
I had a short in my treadmill, and CFE came out and fixed my problems promptly, and with great customer service. Barry is a pro! Thanks CJ
Thanks Chris! We agree that Barry is an awesome tech. We appreciate your business!
On time, very efficient move of equipment completed with total professionalism. Very pleased.
Thank you so much for the positive review! Don't hesitate to give us a call whenever you need us.
Needed some assembly. They were timely, capable and friendly. I couldn’t have asked for better.
Thanks Lenn! Always good to see you. We appreciate your business!
Michelle and Dan were very helpful when selecting our elliptical and getting the best price. Would highly recommend!
Thanks Barbara! We really appreciate the positive review and appreciate your business!
Have used Charleston Fitness Equipment a few times and could not be more satisfied with their services. Personable, prompt, and professional. If only more businesses were run like this! Hate having to call them (because it means there is a problem), but enjoy dealing with their people and have only gotten incredible service.
Thanks so much for the review!
We purchased an Inspire M3 from Charleston Fitness Equipment. The equipment is better than expected and the installation and service have been superb. When we purchase fitness equipment in the future, Charleston Fitness will be our first choice.
Thanks David! It was a pleasure doing business with you!
Charleston Fitness Equipment is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews