Clinique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clinique

Tell us how Clinique made you happy

"They always have excellent products and innovative solutions for all your skin care problems, best of all they have great feeble gifts like today I had to spin the slot machine and got a free beauty bag with goodies in!"
"I just love Clinique makeups and Aromatics perfume and not forgetting their lovely cases the makeups come in, every girls should carry Clinique"
J
"Problem with delivery but they sorted it quickly. Friendly and helpful staff on the phone. Great products.... leaving me and my skin very happy"
"I'm using clinique redness and it's great product non allergic skin is looking so healthy and natural now I got for them free sample to try on and it's amazing clinique beyond perfecting fundation and concealer is quite nice product skin is not sticky, very soft, natural, covering everything what you don't like on face. I love this company vorth to spend money for great quality"
"True to word they delivered my item within the two - five working days, bubble wrapped and clearly labeled, with all the returns paper work enclosed,should I have required it ( which I didn't!). Very happy with my bronzer! It saved the day having dropped the last of my original the day I ordered."
"Always great offers when you order from the site. Can't beat their products!"
Clinique is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews