Culture Vulture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Culture Vulture
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Culture Vulture made you happy

"Lovely ethnic stuff from round the world."
Are you Culture Vulture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good catalogue, interesting and unusual. Items bought online were excellent, better than expected, and arrived promptly and well packed. Wearing them with pleasure, and friends have admired them. Tarling Devon"
"Prompt delivery and unusual items"
"Culture Vulture Direct is my favourite place to go for gifts as well as necessary (and unnecessary!) items for myself. I have ordered many things from them over the last three years and I have seldom been disappointed. I have beloved items of jewellery, decorations, furniture (including a small table and a chest of drawers), string lights, floor rugs and kitchenware that have come from Culture Vulture Direct and each one feels like a treasure and seems to have a story of its own. I have bought several gifts for friends and family too which have all been very well received. You can shop for young and old, male and female here and be confident you will find a great variety of items of excellent quality and with a broad range of prices. Everything is interesting, unusual and inspiring, and captures your imagination. Everyone that sees the items I have bought from Culture Vulture Direct admire them and want to know where I got them from. I love that Culture Vulture Direct's items come from countries and cultures all over the globe or are inspired by them. As someone who, due to health problems, can't travel and collect souvenirs from foreign lands I am grateful to Culture Vulture Direct that I can surround myself with interesting pieces that make my world feel bigger."
"Bought from this company before easy website to use very good and made well items iv bought bags, Trelis for the garden and metal ornaments also for the garden always been pleased with them."
Culture Vulture is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews