www.cyclecircuits.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.cyclecircuits.co.uk

How would you rate www.cyclecircuits.co.uk ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
caroline lovelock

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.cyclecircuits.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Caroline Lovelock
"I was sent a completely different pair of shoes to the ones I ordered. They were the wrong size and looked tacky. I promptly contacted the company and asked for the correct shoes to be sent or a full refund, and the company representative told me to sell the shoes on myself or give them away as a gift, and the most I would be refunded was 15% of what I had paid. Other customers should beware of using this website."
www.cyclecircuits.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews