east2eden Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend east2eden

How would you rate east2eden ?

"very poor customer service. purchased two items, both arrived smashed due to them being sent in only a single layer plastic bag despite them being large brittle items. they then had assured me they had already sent two more replacement items only to then begin sending me sarcastic responses and then saying they had lied and hadn't sent any items and that i would have to post the items back to them for a refund. avoid this unprofessional and disgusting shop. unless you want to be made to feel like you should be treated like scum for having the audacity to want an item undamaged as listed. they do not act in a reasonable or professional manner at all. gives small businesses such a bad name when usually its the large firms that treat their customers like dirt, guess east2eden is bucking that trend and bringing poor service back to the small shops."
"Only gave 1 star as unable to give NONE. Appalling customer service. How can you trust a company who are happy to sever ties an item on their website that they"no longer stock" confirm your order of this by email, take your money via PayPal and then send you a completely different item, all without letting you know. And continue to post it on website for several days after. No cooperation at all with regards to collection of wrong goods/refund."
"These people have no idea what Customer Service actually entails. All I wanted was a simple nut and bolt, missing from one of their products, all I received was grief. I will now avoid at all costs and recommend my friends also avoid them."
"Well packaged plates well priced and fast delivery"
"great product for the money"
east2eden is rated 2.20 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!