www.efungal.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.efungal.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.efungal.com made you happy

"I would like to share my feedback regarding my recent purchase with EFUNGAL. I have ordered a dress and it came pretty big in size so i requested them to change into a smaller size for me. I shipped out the return item within 14 days (as per their policy) and sent them a photo of the return parcel. I indicated in my reply that i needed the dress urgently so i was hoping to receive the item asap even before the original item reached them. I arrange the original item to be shipped (International) on Aug 15, 2018 and to my surprise i received the exchange item on Aug 23, 2018. Their customer service is excellent and they are one of the reliable shopping site that i would recommend. Thanks Tan"
Are you www.efungal.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
www.efungal.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews