EliteSingles Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend EliteSingles

How would you rate EliteSingles ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
E.L.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EliteSingles in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
E.L.
"I have joined EliteSingles and have paid £149.70 for a 6 months premium membership (Unlimited communication & Intelligent matchmaking- you get what their computer system thinks is suitable.You are not able to search for any matches on your own, take what is given to you and pay for it basis, no search option what so ever). This site promised that it has a disproportionate amount of graduate professionals and sophisticated singles, 71% to be precise. Everything about this site would suggest a higher calibre of potential mates, to cut a long story short,(shorter than the 30 mins it took to fill out a multiple choice personality profile before joining). If I seem bitter about Elite singles then good. 30 mins of questions asking questions then to be presented with 7 potential matches, none of whom I remotely liked and not in line with what I would look for in a date and to make matters worse you can’t specify what you want, it’s all based on your personality and what their algorithm suggests for you. I was looking forward to meet sophisticated singles above the average but my matches were carpenters, builders and truck drivers! These matches I was given I would expect to find on match.com . Once you were presented with totally unsuitable matches you have to wait 24h for the next set of potentials to be emailed to you. By day 4 they seemed to have run out of men and I was not given any matches at all. To add to their choices they offer you a handful of wildcards each day, but unless you are willing to travel across the country for a date you can also rule these ones out. I’d give Elite Singles 1 star, it’s not Elite, it’s the most expensive at £69.95 ( 1 month membership Premium light ) and I think totally misleading in its ethos."
EliteSingles is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews